Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS (44769 Views)

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Jdesilentkiller(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
So, this is the man that write all these rubbish and Fayose sign without proof-reading it. Jesus Christ of middleEast!!!!!!!! I have been right all along.
Truly, the guy has a premature brain and his constant rantings is justifiable...and this goes a long way to prove it. Lere!!!!! You are too small for FG and your age runs inversely proportional to your maturity.

Fayose you are a genius for picking Lere..........
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by atilla(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Isi ewe
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by pdpchangeapc(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Teespice:

anyway, this picture reminds me of the bag being packed when abachas goons arrest people who vocally oppose his government and it's polices.

phew.

This is the only reasonable statement in your contribution.

Seems many who comments here were still kids during Buhari, Babangida and Abacha eras. This is how people like Gani fawehinmi, Femi falana, Beko Ransom kuti, Wole soyinka, Moshood Erubami etc prepare ahead to be picked up anytime by the government. I read one of Gani's interview that time where he stated that he goes out with his handbag everyday anticipating being arrested.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by pabjo: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
omg
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Forwetinnah: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
Correct guy there. ..
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by ayodinho91: 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
Tell him to be quick!!!!!
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Teespice(f): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
pdpchangeapc:

This is the only reasonable statement in your contribution.

Seems many who comments here were still kids during Buhari, Babangida and Abacha eras. This is how people like Gani fawehinmi, Femi falana, Beko Ransom kuti, Wole soyinka, Moshood Erubami etc prepare ahead to be picked up anytime by the government. I read one of Gani's interview that time where he stated that he goes out with his handbag everyday anticipating being arrested.

how come the rest of my post didn't make sense to you?

let me guess, you are more of a politician than a realist.

it is well.

by the way, thank you for reminding me of those names. I totally forgot them when writing that last paragraph which supposedly makes sense according to you.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by odekunlemi(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
Don't worry u will soon sing a new song
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Misterdhee1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
If thou has done good, why fear? Guilty conscience!
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Shina1987:
so, fayose is the only gov owing salary in sw? When you are throu with ur brain surgery let us knw undecided
No Aregbesola also should do the same. The man should have been impeached long time ago if the legislators know what's good for them!
But, Master Oshina, why don't you cure your own diarrhea - as evidenced by your running mouth - before stumbling over a surgeons duties for surgery.
Must you lick Ifa-yo-ese in the ***** before you come to your senses.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by spencekat(m): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
We no dey fear!#Dazzol cool

Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Osazuwaakonedo(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
it is professional as a journalist to always get ready for any eventuality.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Rajiolaade: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
mycar:
Where has this happened before, this is a dangerous precedence.

You don't harass your perceived opposition like this.
dont be daft,where were u,when 19 ekiti lawmakers were forcefully barnish from d house,& illegally deprived of entry into ekiti.its pay back time, OK.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by ihatesycophant(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
The Bible says, sinner runneth while no one pursueth him. He's even afraid before the dragnet get to him, meaning he knew what he has done against the law and very sure the law will eventually catch up with him. The goodnews is that of all the people arrested so far, no one without one issue or the other that made the anti-graft agency to hunt for them. I know thousands of politicians and political office holders that are freely moving about and are not arrested because they have no issue to be arrested by anti-graft agency. Lere, if you have done anything against Nigerians, I belt you, you will have your day in court and prison. For the wailers and abobakus, tell him he cannot run more than his shadow because law is no respecter of persons including me.
I'm afraid that FG have given Fayose too much space to breath. This is the same man:
1. that slapped a sitting judge in his chamber
2. that used thugs to block roads leading to Ado-Ekiti to disallowed free flow of traffic and entering of 19 Ekiti Lawmakers
3. that used 5 lawmakers to impeached 19 lawmakers
5. that used 5 to sign 2015 budget in the history of democracy in Nigeria
6. that used police, the same DSS to put the state House Assembly under lock and key for a period of about 8 months
7. that used police, army and same DSS to rigged Ekiti state governorship election
8. that made Ekiti state workers to knelled down for him because they came late
Fayose always thinks Mr. right but has killed democracy than anyone could imagine.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by swezenberg(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
This guy thinks it is film abi, by the time he returns he will deny Fayose
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by mart2k(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
oatzeal:
Fayose's Aide, Lere Olayinka Getting Prepared For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS
[img]http://1.bp..com/-cCVQeSJgYOY/Vt7rnsYVsxI/AAAAAAAAOOo/XTMkHWHFnwg/s640/lere%2Bcnxx.jpg[/img]

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose's media aide, Olalere Olayinka Shared these photos of him this afternoon

captioned :
Getting prepared for possible arrest and detention by Pa Buhari's DSS..

Detention Bag now ready with toiletries and medications.
Henceforth, wherever I go, I go with this bag.
We won't stop talking because it is our democratic rights to talk.
Arrest ooo, detention ooo, court trial ooo, we no dey fear.
‪#‎Dazzol‬.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-HUwRq4USuJc/Vt7rnrnCK_I/AAAAAAAAOOw/fGfSbYCMSGM/s400/dsujd%2Blere.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-mglZbP24AgI/Vt7roUKaukI/AAAAAAAAOO0/gw2reG-q29E/s400/lere%2Bfnddj.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hp_gccJyFH4/Vt7robWbqCI/AAAAAAAAOO4/KJPXEJdCnYs/s400/lere%2Bfvd.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-mNjJrD9q-5U/Vt7rntPkbsI/AAAAAAAAOOs/MXmc4Xex7m8/s400/lere%2Bfdjd.jpg[/img]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205847842580163&id=1380833650
and he thinks he wil v access to d bag while in detention? Nah nah nah
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Achorise: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
If politics was played this way in the past, will PMB be alive to contest or even win elections.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Esperooke(m): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
Attention seekers.... May it be unto you according to your wish IJN.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Ndolarr: 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Attention seeker like his thuggish boss, Fayose. Watched his encounter with Aluko recently on Channels over the allegations of election rigging in Ekiti in 2015 and was really not impressed by his performance! He was just blabbing and talking without facts and figures!! He is a dullard just like his boss!!!
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by idinye(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ti omode ko ba de ibi eru a ma se ako, let him find out from Metuh what makes him quiet nowadays
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by san316(m): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
These people are clowns. Buhari is not even looking at his side and he is busy calling for attention. By the time PMB decide to take his case personal like that of kanu and Dasuki, he will know that Ekiti is in Nigeria but Nigeria is not Ekiti.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Koda001: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
This guy should be acting Baba Salary comedy... Ain't they tired of talking trash, knowing PMB is not their level when it comes to representing the interests of the average Nigerian against the west.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Okanokan(m): 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
chocolateme:
He is mocking them.

Be Prepared! That Boys Scout Motto. It is said, that any society that send it "good men" to prison, because they differ on policy, then, the only place for a "good man" is the PRISON. Americans are trying to reduce the numbers of persons in prison custody, Nigeria is increasing thiers. We wish them well!
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by wealth123: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
This guy is jobless like his OGA. Buhari does not have your time. Upon all the stupid and senseless rantings of Fayose your boss, Buhari has not replied to even one. This implies that silence is the best answer for a .............(fill in the gap)

oatzeal:
Fayose's Aide, Lere Olayinka Getting Prepared For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS
[img]http://1.bp..com/-cCVQeSJgYOY/Vt7rnsYVsxI/AAAAAAAAOOo/XTMkHWHFnwg/s640/lere%2Bcnxx.jpg[/img]

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose's media aide, Olalere Olayinka Shared these photos of him this afternoon

captioned :
Getting prepared for possible arrest and detention by Pa Buhari's DSS..

Detention Bag now ready with toiletries and medications.
Henceforth, wherever I go, I go with this bag.
We won't stop talking because it is our democratic rights to talk.
Arrest ooo, detention ooo, court trial ooo, we no dey fear.
‪#‎Dazzol‬.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-HUwRq4USuJc/Vt7rnrnCK_I/AAAAAAAAOOw/fGfSbYCMSGM/s400/dsujd%2Blere.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-mglZbP24AgI/Vt7roUKaukI/AAAAAAAAOO0/gw2reG-q29E/s400/lere%2Bfnddj.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hp_gccJyFH4/Vt7robWbqCI/AAAAAAAAOO4/KJPXEJdCnYs/s400/lere%2Bfvd.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-mNjJrD9q-5U/Vt7rntPkbsI/AAAAAAAAOOs/MXmc4Xex7m8/s400/lere%2Bfdjd.jpg[/img]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205847842580163&id=1380833650
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by ogene70: 12:26am On Mar 09, 2016
seunmsg:
No wonder Fayose keeps making a fool of himself with meaningless attacks on the president. He is surrounded by attention seeking idiots like Lere Olayinka.

This clown can keep getting the media attention of wailers for all it's worth, if he has done anything wrong that will warrant his arrest and prosecution, he will definitely be picked up and tried. Nobody is above the law.

please mention any APC member arrested since this anti corruption crusade, are they all saints? even Audu Abubakar had case a of 11b yet he was never touched and was allowed to contest under APC.
I'm not against fighting corruption but let the fight be just and fair...simple

This isn't change but a repeat of what we've had in the time past.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by Demslayers: 1:00am On Mar 09, 2016
luke10:
It is your Buhari who is a barbarian and most sensless community goat/sheep that is a clown. If you nor know, Buhari is a nonentity and and the most foolish Fulani idiot.

Kid, you will just die of hbp. No one sabi you
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by arresa: 4:47am On Mar 09, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Notice me.......................

Clear conscience fears no accusations.

Why pack anything or prepare for any arrest if you've done nothing?

This is nothing but guilty conscience.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by akoladejesu(m): 5:58am On Mar 09, 2016
End time preparation!
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by solid3(m): 6:25am On Mar 09, 2016
God help you u get arrested, and eat that gala, u go just die tue.

Besides, who told him they will allow him carry this dirty bag along? Mtchwww
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by mikki123(m): 6:53am On Mar 09, 2016
Militocracy on point, i will be senseless for the president to instigate the impeachment of Fayose
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by ElCapone(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2016
chocolateme:
He is mocking them.
da way metuh, kanu and dasuki mocked them.
Re: Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS by ElCapone(m): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2016
seunmsg:
No wonder Fayose keeps making a fool of himself with meaningless attacks on the president. He is surrounded by attention seeking idiots like Lere Olayinka.

This clown can keep getting the media attention of wailers for all it's worth, if he has done anything wrong that will warrant his arrest and prosecution, he will definitely be picked up and tried. Nobody is above the law.
ma broda e tire me oh. If u are clean, no need to make noise.

Oil Discovered In Lagos Water Wells / Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' / Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos)