Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Jigawa Senator, Abdulmimun Zareko Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Senator, Abdulmimun Zareko Dies (1150 Views)

Senator Abdulmimun Zareko From Jigawa Is Dead / BREAKING: Senator Zareko Is Dead / Senator Zareko Passes On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa Senator, Abdulmimun Zareko Dies by chimmiebuzz: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
7th National Assembly Senator, Abdulmumuni Zareku, who represented Jigawa state is dead.

Zareko was confirmed dead after battle with illness on Monday at the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital.

Governor Muhammad Badaru of Jigawa state in a statement signed by the Special Assistant to the Governor on Media, Alhaji Bello Zaki, expressed his shock stating that the late Senator Abdulmumuni Zareku was a gentleman and a fine lawmaker who had contributed on the development of the state.

He further stated that the late Senator would be remembered for his simplicity and humane disposition to issues affecting the masses.

He said:

On behalf of myself and good people of Jigawa, I wish to express my condolence to his family and all members of his party and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Source: http://9jabuzz.com.ng/breaking-news-jigawa-senator-dies/
Re: Jigawa Senator, Abdulmimun Zareko Dies by chocolateme(f): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
This leap year sef. RIP SIR
Re: Jigawa Senator, Abdulmimun Zareko Dies by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Na was. RIP.
Re: Jigawa Senator, Abdulmimun Zareko Dies by chriskosherbal(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Jigawa Senator, Abdulmimun Zareko Dies by Elosky: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
a
Re: Jigawa Senator, Abdulmimun Zareko Dies by bedspread: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
But dis picture resemble James Ocholi
Re: Jigawa Senator, Abdulmimun Zareko Dies by greatness22(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
You Only Live Once.
Re: Jigawa Senator, Abdulmimun Zareko Dies by pennyland(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
may his soul rest in peace, but if i may ask,does that mean we don't have gentleman among the poor people of Nigeria,
Re: Jigawa Senator, Abdulmimun Zareko Dies by Kelklein(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
May his soul rest in peace..

why is Lamido's picture on the post?

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How Buhari Sent Soldiers To Bayelsa And Rivers To Rig / Federal High Court Sentenced Ex-lawmaker 2 Yrs For Looting N1.4 Billion / Vote Him For Makurdi Local Government Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.