Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

What Do You Guys Think Of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Do You Guys Think Of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles? (934 Views)

Chronicles Of A Housemaid / Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland / Carol Ann Duffy Becomes Britain's First Female Poet Laureate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Guys Think Of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles? by webbjamie(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2009
i JUST FINISHED THE ENTIRE VAMPIRE CHRONICLES AND I FOUND IT AS ENCHANTING AS IT WAS ENTHRALLING.ANN RICE'S GOT A REAL FLAIR FOR THE SUPERNATURAL AND FANTASTIC.HER CHARACTER 'LESTAT THE VAMPIRE' IS THE MOST CHARISMATIC DEVIL IN ALL OF LITERATURE. LONG LIVE LESTAT!!!
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles? by maedan(f): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2009
A new convert cheesy. Nice one on you. I like Anne Rice too, nothing like a big fat vampire book(or two, or three grin) to get ur blood flowing. tongue
Seriously tho', welcome to the fold. wink
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles? by bluespice(f): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2009
welcome to the club wink
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles? by dominique(f): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2009
i'm yet to read any of her books. i have the mayfair witches trilogy in my laptop but i've never gotten myself to read it. . . i have a feeling i may not like what i see undecided
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles? by bluespice(f): 1:27am On Jul 21, 2009
u will, i assure u wink

try her beauty series love love love love love love love it kiss
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles? by aslan333: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2009
i found her novelsĀ  interesting, you get carried away just like when reading j.r.r tolkien. the house should check out anne rice "out of egypt" and see if you like her transition from vampires to christ

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles? by tots(m): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2009
extremely interesting.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles? by webbjamie(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2010
Did any one read 'Memnoch the devil'?. The book was nice although the plot wasn't as captivating as her other novels.In this one Lestat meets the devil. cool
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles? by webbjamie(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
bluespice: u will, i assure u wink

I hate the 'beauty' series...i think she should steer very clear of e.r.o.t.i.c.a.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles? by armadeo(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
Was introduced to the chronicles in 1994 by a friend paper back still have most of them. I have since then been enthralled. My fav is definitely the vampire lestat. (I hated interview with the vampire love the movie though). The vamp lestat was initially dreary till I got to book 2 the legacy of magnus, the speed the thrill the blood. Wow. One word awesome. I didn't believe anything could beat it till I spied queen of the damned under IKEJA bridge torn and frayed I bought it like that. Awesome book. Wheeeeew. The memnoch, pandora, others didn't match up.

Haven't read mayfair witches,tried beauty its crap,

1 Like

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles? by Tbosch(m): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2013
It as the best fiction i ever read.it's intriguing
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles? by webbjamie(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
'Blood and gold' is pretty intriguing as well...Maharet finally gets a pair of preternatural eyes donated by a former lover from the days of the Vikings whom she later turned.The entire story is about him.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles? by webbjamie(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2013
bluespice: u will, i assure u wink

Well,i think you just might have a thing for S&M.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles? by donguutti: 10:21pm On May 07, 2013
Got my first Anne rice, Interview with A vampire, read the book till it could take no more.Tried getting another
vampire chronicle book but it proved difficult.So i searched online and downloaded the whole collection,(all of them)
Great stuff.Bought Blood and Gold, loved that one especially.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

: Between School And Life? / Expose At Last / How Wealthy Is Wole Soyinka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.