Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

NDIC Test Updates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDIC Test Updates (3271 Views)

NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs / Ndic Recruitment / Ndic Recruitment Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDIC Test Updates by mus(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2009
What is the update on NDIC test.Please some one should speak
Re: NDIC Test Updates by dbbest(f): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2009
May b no info yet. I am sure people will speak when there is info.
Re: NDIC Test Updates by celemel(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2009
Marking and grading completed by FITC. Results sent to NDIC for next stage. Goodluck contestants! Your time starts now. You may use your lifelines, they are all intact. grin
Re: NDIC Test Updates by dbbest(f): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2009
could you please tel us the source of your info and how authentic it is.
Re: NDIC Test Updates by celemel(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2009
Insider sources. 110% correct.
Re: NDIC Test Updates by dbbest(f): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2009
Thanks Celemel for the update. We are keeping our fingers crossed.
Re: NDIC Test Updates by Tofunmmy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2009
I want to believe they will soon start to be calling and if there is anyone that has good info about the result of the test and the next stage of the recruiting process should speak out.

Have a fulfilled week ahead.
Re: NDIC Test Updates by afanda(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2009
@ celemel cud u find out wat d cut off mark was/is being dat u have an insider.
i guess its going to be lyk d CBN tst dat was forwarded to voice-mail! Anyway lyk a gud broda suggested lets kip our fingers crossed.
Re: NDIC Test Updates by emilya: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2009
Abeg make this one no enter voicemail oooo. Lets hope for the best. Also needs the notification
Re: NDIC Test Updates by dbbest(f): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2009
Any update pls?
I just hope the ongoing crisis in the financial sector won't cause further delay in this NDIC stuff?
Re: NDIC Test Updates by celemel(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2009
Hello, whats the status of this NDIC matter? ANyone with info?
Re: NDIC Test Updates by dbbest(f): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2009
I taya ooooooooooooooooooo. I hope the Nigerian factor has not come into play again!
Re: NDIC Test Updates by goodbuay(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2009
NDIC test result is out.Go to fitc homepage to check if ure shortlisted.Good luck
Re: NDIC Test Updates by dama22: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2009
hey, i have heard from them, got a text asking me to check fitc's site. my test date is jan 9th 2010. there is a full list of those shortlisted there. thank God for this, i was disappointed at first when i was told i scored 66 but that i my age was against me which was strange since i applied for a senior management position.
good luck everyone.
Re: NDIC Test Updates by bennie1980(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2009
i just got an invitation letter too. what do we expect in the second stage. please, anyone with info should help
Re: NDIC Test Updates by osbar67: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2009
You can check this add for your name if you are expecting to here from them and you have'nt.
http://www.fitc-ng.com/downloads/Shortlist%20for%20website.htm
Re: NDIC Test Updates by dbbest(f): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2009
I also got the SMS. Pls house any idea of what the test is going to look like. Pls advise.
Re: NDIC Test Updates by gbolahan85(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2009
Hi Nlders,

I got an IV for the second screening by FITC. Can we share ideas on wat 2 expect at this stage. Yabatech is the battle ground.
Re: NDIC Test Updates by dbbest(f): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2009
Hi All,

Please let us all share ideas as to what is expected in this 2nd stage. The type of questions cut off mark, the Federal Character issue, the numbers they want to employ etc.

Please share this info as it helps keep hopes alive.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Batn (management Trainee) Interview / Mtn Is Recruiting: Event & Sponsorship Specicalist. Deadline 1/7/2013 / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.