Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ndic Recruitment Test! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ndic Recruitment Test! (12686 Views)

Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test / NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs / Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndic Recruitment Test! by ogunniyi2: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2009
HELLO, PLS DID ANYBODY HAVE USEFUL INFORMATION/ DEVELOPMENT AS REGARDS THE NDIC TEST THAT WAS POSTPONED IN APRIL SINE DINE!
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by africngor: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2009
Nothing has been said about it till now. A friend of mine said they are still recruiting online. I dont know how true it is.
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by pleks: 5:19am On Jun 18, 2009
i beg ooooooo.if anybody in the house hears good info about the test, pls text me 08057784538
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by akman(m): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2009
just got a mail from FITC to come for the test on the 29th in abuja.
don kno wat kinda test it wld be cos i din apply for entry level
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by babybunch: 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2009
i got a mail more like a letter of invitation to come for the test in abuja. i applied for managerial position but who cares? there is a no written for us to call for enquiry. though we are expected to come with the print out of the letter of invitation, passport, hb pencil and id card. it is for monday 29th at 2pm. and lest i forget, i was given an exam no too. it was sent 17th of june
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by akman(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2009
yea dts exactly wat i was sent.
so any ideas wat thier tests' re usually like
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by kennydway: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2009
I got d same invitation letter thro my postal address.pls any body with useful info?
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by LAVIV(f): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2009
Good news everybody!! concerning the NDIC recruitment, text massages will sent to all shortlisted starting from monday 22nd. the exam it self will be written on the 29th june. Take note everyone, this is not a hoax. I HAVE INSIDE INFORMATION, SO HOLD ON TIGHT TO UR MOBILES!!!!
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by pleks: 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2009
guys,got ur messages.thanks so much.just keep me posted.luv u guys
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by afanda(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2009
Thanx 4 d info,meanwhile is there any1 in d house who knws hw d questions luk lyk. i mean d test format.
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by samadex3: 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2009
i av gone for one of their tests before, its a kul organization, though i was not inited for anyother thing after that. you have to give it a shot. its some kind of organizad, and it is worth trying. i am invited for this one again anyway, gudluck pals grin
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by ogunniyi2: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2009
i got 2 separate e-mail with separate random no. and separate time[i.e ist oneraeds 11.30 am while thesecond one says 2.00 pm, what do i do
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by samadex3: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2009
you may go for the two if you have the time. its usually overcrowded and lots of people will coe. invited and uninvited. but i advice you to remember what you have applied for before steping out of the door, if not, shocked
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by Seadbari(m): 7:00am On Jun 21, 2009
I got an invitation letter asking me to come with my writing materials, a recent passport and a means of identification through fitc for the ndic test on the 29th of june at the multipurpose hall unilag and the time is 9pm,
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by dbbest(f): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2009
Any Update?
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by olayinka7(f): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2009
hallos all.got a mail to come write a screening test on the 29th of june at unilag, with credentials and letter of invite,
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by LAVIV(f): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2009
my friends whar do i do?i havent been sent any text yet, pls does any one know if the invitations are still been
sent. am worried!
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by africngor: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2009
I havent got the invtation up till now. But I received the initial invitation before the test was postponed to a later date. I dont know what to do.
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by clintonty(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2009
I have not got any message from them, not even a text, I hope the invitation will extend to me, I wish those writing the test God's favour
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by igbalajobi: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2009
I got a text and email to come to Unilag on Monday 29th.
Does anyone has an idea of the format of the text. I have never writeen any text conducted bu fitc for any financial institution. so who can advise on probable areas and i applied for hr section. Is there going to division according to area of specialization or a general test for everybody.
pls anybody with useful info shud post.
Best of luck to all invitees including myself of course cheesy
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by Seadbari(m): 5:01am On Jun 24, 2009
Fitc conducted the first bank test which was more of english (verbal reasoning), but pertaining to this particular test with different fields i'm begining to wonder how it gonna be like, are we going to be in section, ? Cos since last week that i got the mail, i have been wondering on what to read cos i have gat no faintest ideal on the format, Anybody with the format should help us o, Best of luck to everybody
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by obinja(f): 7:04am On Jun 24, 2009
Guys yet to get the new invitations, come to the test centre with your initial invitation for validation. Ensure you come with the required accreditation materials. This info was gotten from FITC - Best of luck Y'all (Mee too)
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by africngor: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2009
Thanks dear, I got the SMS invitation from FITC asking me to check my mail box, but nothing till now.
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by ogunniyi2: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2009
would they allow useage of calculator?
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by kokonets(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2009
ogunniyi2:

would they allow useage of calculator?

Calculator is allowed, it will be in the format of the CBN test for those who wrote it.

As i type this, im just getting a text from FITC, I wonder why we have to write a test when its not entry level.

NB:Do they pay well?
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by LAVIV(f): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2009
hi everyone, pls can someone tell me where the test venue is? i need know!!!!!!
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by kokonets(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2009
LAVIV:

hi everyone, pls can someone tell me where the test venue is? i need know!!!!!!

Depends on the city u are, Lagos Venue is Hall A & B , University of Lagos, Akoka
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by igbalajobi: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2009
@Kokonet,
Calculator is allowed, it will be in the format of the CBN test for those who wrote it.

As i type this, im just getting a text from FITC, I wonder why we have to write a test when its not entry level.

since we have an idea that it may be in that format, so who has written FITC test conducted for CBN vefore to give an idea
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by adapcee(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2009
Hello guys,uve all done a 9ce wrk here.Since we ar looking towards cbn format now,i hpe those that were present at cbn test will share their xperce abt the test.Thx
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by ogunniyi2: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2009
pls any body with useful information as regards FORMER CBN test to elighten us, @ least 2 have idea of what to do next e.g is it objective?, subjective?, theory and so on
Re: Ndic Recruitment Test! by LAVIV(f): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2009
hello guys! does anyone know where the Abuja venue will be? if i dont get a txt b/w now and sunday, i will definitely
gate crash the venue. pls he anybody!!!! HELLO!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDEP Graduate Trainee Program 2023 / Find A Job Or Start A Business, Which Is Better? / Nigerian Airforce Finally Release List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.