Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Passage Of Social Media Bill...yes Or No - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passage Of Social Media Bill...yes Or No (257 Views)

Buhari Writes Reps For Passage Of 2016 Budgets Of 38 Government Agencies / A Copy Of The Controversial Social Media Bill (photo) / Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passage Of Social Media Bill...yes Or No by bestads(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
If you support the passage of the social media Bill by senate...Press the like button

If you don't support the passage of the bill.....share this topic
Re: Passage Of Social Media Bill...yes Or No by justice2016: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
no
Re: Passage Of Social Media Bill...yes Or No by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Since I'm in no mood to do any, I'd write down my support.

I think it should pass; it would only make Nigerians smarter in criticizing the government. Activists for a cause would comprise of individuals emotionally attached to the movement not those swayed by greed and the promise of wealth.

Another way it would benefit me is less APC vs PDP threads, counter-threads and posts populating nairaland. Who knows? This place might become a resource for knowledge once again.
Re: Passage Of Social Media Bill...yes Or No by dtruth3(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yes i support it, For reasons that seun and mynd44 opposes it.

I hate hypocrites! They make me sick!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Passionate Appeal! / We're Are Committed To Ese Oruru’s’s Total Rehabilitation, Integration - Okowa / Katsina Police Nab 331 Cattle Rustler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.