Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture (39998 Views)

2face Celebrates His Son, Innocent Idibia Jnr's 6th Birthday / 2face Celebrates Daughter, Isabella Idibia, On Her 9th Birthday / 2face Celebrates Annie Idibia's 33rd Birthday With Gorgeous Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
2face popularly known as tubaba today celebrates his wife Annie Idibia on #Internationalwomensday. Love is sweet sha.

official2baba. "My woman! I celebrate u #Internationalwomensday"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCspC6zj_og/?taken-by=official2baba -

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by alexory23(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
2Baba!.....Congrat to Annie and the rest of Batallions women....... Oh! Congrat to Nigerian's women too!

5 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by Iamlordgee(m): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin Batalion women

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by mhizaniel(f): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lovely
Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
2face ....daddy awon girls

see this:::: Lol....caption this funny photo http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/lolcaption-this-funny-photo.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
*in 2face voice* once upon a time i meet this lovely baby, its amazing as you touch my soul, uhhh i cant deny it, no i cant describe it, baby i no fit shout oo, thats why i dedicate this one to you, only just to let you know, say you don dey make me kolo, my heart just dey blow dey go, na only you i go dey follow follow.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
She is beautiful

9 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by ateizaa(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Beautiful

4 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by chikss99(f): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
She is cute

3 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by Ddonoflife(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
good of him,Father Of All nation

7 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by Ddonoflife(m): 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
oluface:
I
I for iron
Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
for her mind now she go dey happy die.....
Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by Ddonoflife(m): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
sugarbeesmith:
g
for goat

2 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by nerodenero: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
His woman, his everything grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by kepal99(m): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
K
Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
kepal99:
K
k for kitten

3 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ddonoflife:
I for iron
THAT THING STILL DEY DO YOU?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by dipopoo(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
a moderator banned dipopoo for "Haba.. Igbo Igbo Igbo.. Nigeria would av been a crime- free country witout Igbo " Insulting a tribe. violation of rule 2 . Ban expires at March 10, 2016 at 01:34:54 PM.

No wahala
Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by sexymoma(f): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Na dem sabi
Me still dey use torchlight search for my better half grin
Nd im v. Sure say na halogen he dey use dey find me too grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ddonoflife:
for goat
g for booking space
Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin Abraham blessings are yours sir !!!
Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by birdbrains(f): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
CELEBOLOFOFO:
2face popularly known as tubaba today celebrates his wife Annie Idibia on #Internationalwomensday. Love is sweet sha.

official2baba. "My woman! I celebrate u #Internationalwomensday"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCspC6zj_og/?taken-by=official2baba -
pls guys!

don't forget to click my signature grin
sure you love it!
Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by flokii: 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
not bad..
Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by halfricanadian(f): 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
smiley she is a very very very very lucky woman

Tu face is a very very very very lucky man to have a wife with a beautiful wife

You dont kno wat u av till its gone wen u still av it appreciate it wen its gone its never coming back!!!!!
Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
firstEVA:
She is beautiful

I agree, she is.
Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by bettercreature(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
smiley she is a very very very very lucky woman
I don't think she's lucky,under normal condition 95% of women would reject a man like 2face but sadly you ladies dont care about any other thing as long as the guy is loaded

5 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by halfricanadian(f): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
bettercreature:
I don't think she's lucky

She is lucky to av a beautiful heart nd hubby
Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by bettercreature(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

She is lucky to av a beautiful heart nd hubby

2face is damaged! or what can we call a man who has 4-5 baby mamas and several kids

1 Like

Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by halfricanadian(f): 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
bettercreature:
I don't think she's lucky,under normal condition 95% of women would reject a man like 2face but sadly you ladies dont care about any other thing as long as the guy is loaded

Not everybody mind u she already had a child for him earlier nd wat will b will b u cant change destiny period!
Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Talk is cheap.
Celebrate her by being faithful to her.
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by tpiar: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
nice cape.
Re: 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture by Archiq: 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2016
I go love o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years / Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach / Bella Shmurda Congratulates Omah Lay And Self On Becoming Landlords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.