Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Poem Zone - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Poem Zone (697 Views)

War Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem Zone by Turiano(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2009
Our deepest fear
is not that we are
inadequate
our deepest fear
is that we are
powerful beyound
measures
we ask ourselves
'whom am i?to be
brilliant and gorgeous talented
and fabulous?
Actually who are you not to be?
U cn post urs on this tread.
Re: Poem Zone by emekagh(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2009
You should have at least given credit to whom it is due when you post an unoriginal work. angry

Our Deepest Fear - By Marianne Williamson 

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
Re: Poem Zone by Turiano(m): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2009
Check dis out
write it down a
thousand times
four letter words
that makes me cry
how i feel about it
i can't decides
no,i don't know
so i'll improvise.
is it living in our hearts?or in our
minds? I don't knw
so,world ready or
not.here i go searching for the
answer and i'm nt
gonna stop til i fnd
whr it lingers insde
me.how does it come to be?what should it mean to me?teach me the definition of True love.

(1) (Reply)

Trust Me: This Is Worth Reading! / Do Not Tell Me Tales / Undecided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.