Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

You Will Pity The Students,seen The Pictures Of The School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Will Pity The Students,seen The Pictures Of The School (791 Views)

OAU Students Seen Sleeping On The Ground / Kebbi Commissioner Visits School And Meets Only The Students There / High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Pity The Students,seen The Pictures Of The School by ibukun147(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
I was scared to post the pictures the first time I came to my PPA due to fear of unknown...

but whenever I think of the future of the students,I think it was the risk.

The school is just two falling buildings without ceiling and window which exposed students to cold whenever there is heavy rain.

And the most painful issue is that the research shows that the deputy governor of the state is from this community.

I don't want anyone to view this issue from political angle but want us to make the changes cos the state of the school is a big slap on the government,community and both senator and honourable representing this constituency.

Omolua Secondary School,igbanke,Orhimnwon LG,Edo state.

Re: You Will Pity The Students,seen The Pictures Of The School by delishpot: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Yet the commissioner for education on that state must have sent his kids to study in the UK.

1 Like

Re: You Will Pity The Students,seen The Pictures Of The School by Standing5(m): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Oshiomole should come and see oh. Cos if he leaves with the sch like this it will count against him & his party like the cassava bread party.
Re: You Will Pity The Students,seen The Pictures Of The School by Standing5(m): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Serious. There should be a special hotline for schools like these. It should be linked to a central portal from where the world can see it and help our governors reset their priorities.
Re: You Will Pity The Students,seen The Pictures Of The School by Laveda(f): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
sad angry
Re: You Will Pity The Students,seen The Pictures Of The School by jeebz: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Write to the state ministry of education. Also, do your personal bit to help those children for are the leaders of tomorrow.
Re: You Will Pity The Students,seen The Pictures Of The School by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 09, 2016
that cant be a school,it must be a pig pen.

Nigeria,and Africa is hell on earth

who did we offend to get to this level in this country

(1) (Reply)

80 Students Where Ever Expelled From University Of Ibadan / Federal Polytechnic Ede Now In Comossion / Final Year Project Topics And Materials In Library And Information Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.