Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How I Became A Computer Engineer In 24hours: 100% Real - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How I Became A Computer Engineer In 24hours: 100% Real (946 Views)

How To Get 4.5gb Data Valid For 30days With 24hours Browsing For A Token / How I Become A Computer Engineer In 24hours: 100% Real / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became A Computer Engineer In 24hours: 100% Real by jazzyluv28(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2009
I use to have problems with my PC, so I had to buy a laptop. But for the type of job I do with on the computer, I had a little problem with my Laptop and the so call Computer Engineer I called charged me, and I was really upset.
But, I made a research and I got this site that gave me the solution to my Laptop Problem and I fixed it myself and been doing that for others too, and been getting paid for it.
This is the site :www.24hourscomputerengineer..com
Re: How I Became A Computer Engineer In 24hours: 100% Real by routik(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2009
with my experience so far, you can't become a computer engineer in a day, lol 4get that stuff, it takes a whole lots of challenging experience. tell your self the truth.
Re: How I Became A Computer Engineer In 24hours: 100% Real by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2009
Is this dude for real?

Liar Liar shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: How I Became A Computer Engineer In 24hours: 100% Real by jazzyluv28(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2009
If I can fix my laptop the same day without consulting Computer Engineer, then it is quite possible to become a COMPUTER ENGINEER WITHIN A DAY
Re: How I Became A Computer Engineer In 24hours: 100% Real by DualCore1: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2009
rotfl
Re: How I Became A Computer Engineer In 24hours: 100% Real by routik(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2009
If I can fix my laptop the same day without consulting Computer Engineer, then it is quite possible to become a COMPUTER ENGINEER WITHIN A DAY

so because you fixed a common problem on your laptop now makes you think that you have known the work, lol if i may ask what was wrong with your laptop?

A computer engineer is an engineering professional who not only possesses the training of an electrical engineer, but also has credentials related to the field of computer science. The combination of the basic engineering skills that are the province of all engineers with an extensive knowledge of software design and implementation provides the computer engineer with a skill set that is very attractive in the business world today.

source http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-computer-engineer.htm

is like you are trying to make those spending 4-5 years in the university who are studying computer engineering, to seem like they are wasting time, abi?
Re: How I Became A Computer Engineer In 24hours: 100% Real by theboy0808(m): 1:01am On Jul 18, 2009
Who is this guy?
You installed anti-virus software on your machine and you are here bragging.
Please go get your head examined.
It's like there is a screw missing.
So what you are trying to say is that no need for a B.Sc. in the field right??
A-Hole!
Re: How I Became A Computer Engineer In 24hours: 100% Real by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 18, 2009
theboy0808:

Who is this guy?
You installed anti-virus software on your machine and you are here bragging.
Please go get your head examined.
It's like there is a screw missing.
So what you are trying to say is that no need for a B.Sc. in the field right??
A-Hole!
rotflmao

It taxes a computer engineer one extra year than a regular college graduate and this one is talking about a 24 hr computer engineering degree grin grin

Poster, I think you meant that you can LEARN HOW TO INSTALL AN ANTIVIRUS IN 24 HRS. grin grin
Re: How I Became A Computer Engineer In 24hours: 100% Real by chrizfasa(m): 6:05am On Jul 18, 2009
WHO BE THIS FOOL? IF YOU WANT MAKE WE GIVE YOU CLICK TO YOUR SO CALLED BLOGGS YOU GO TALK. BUT IF YOU USE THIS WORD AGAIN I WILL PERSONALY BLOCK ALL YOUR BLOGGS. GO TO THE HOSITAL TO CHECK UP FOR HAND WHICH YOU USE IN KEYING THE WORD ON YOUR SYSTEM.
IF YOU MANAGE TO SCAN YOUR SYSTEM FOR VIRUS DOES THAT MAKE YOU A COMPUTER ENGINEER. FOOL.
[size=8pt][/size]
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: How I Became A Computer Engineer In 24hours: 100% Real by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 18, 2009
y'all need to remeber that in naija 'engineer' and 'artisan' are interchangeable  angry angry

I use to have problems with my PC, so I had to buy a laptop.

grin grin grin grin grin

if he has problems with his laptop, will he buy an iphone ? grin grin

naija wuruwuru - if i can pass a test without asking my lecturer for help, it is quite possible to get a university degree in a day

enter the formatter grin grin grin - thats all naija 'computer engineers' are good for and the fkers always forget to backup your drivers first
Re: How I Became A Computer Engineer In 24hours: 100% Real by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=354720;sa=showPosts

good to see trhe spambot is actually working - this pricks posts are actually being blocked cheesy
Re: How I Became A Computer Engineer In 24hours: 100% Real by lectureme(m): 4:03am On Jul 19, 2009
Is good to be computer engineer and be able to repair yours
Re: How I Became A Computer Engineer In 24hours: 100% Real by UNLEASHED(m): 12:54am On Jul 20, 2009
Re: How I Became A Computer Engineer In 24hours: 100% Real by Oxone(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2009
lol computer engineeer ko, bill gates ni

stope deceiving urself & get a life angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse free On Your Pc? / How Do I Become A Sub-dealer? / Your-freedom With Mtn (i Nid Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.