Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent (1612 Views)

Warning! Don't Open This Thread ! / Meet Human Like Highly Intelligent Sex Doll Samantha, That Has Emotions / don't open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by mart2k(m): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Can someone help me wit dis assignment. If a poor man did not sleep because he is hungry the rich will not also sleep because the poor is awake. Assess the level of deviation that may comes up from this situation. Thanks
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by sirthisthickkal: 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
mart2k:
Can someone help me wit dis assignment. If a poor man did not sleep because he is hungry the rich will not also sleep because the poor is awake. Assess the level of deviation that may comes up from this situation. Thanks
very simple! now the rich man still has an an advantage over the poor man because he has eaten. so staying awake can not solve the hunger of the poor man, to me that is wickedness on the rich man's part. He is mean,therefore the answer is MEAN DEVIATION. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by mart2k(m): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

very simple! now the rich man still has an an advantage over the poor man because he has eaten. so staying awake can not solve the hunger of the poor man, to me that is wickedness on the rich man's part. He is mean,therefore the answer is MEAN DEVIATION. grin
Thanks. What about this response from a friend: It is just like a child that says his mother wl not sleep, he too wil not taste sleep. D rich men v 2 b awake if d poor men are unable to sleep as a result of hunger because they knw they are not safe in d hands of poor men that are awake because d only option for d poor to put food on their table is to rob d rich.
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by mart2k(m): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

Thanks. What about this response from a friend: "It is just like a child that says his mother wl not sleep, he too wil not taste sleep. D rich men v 2 b awake if d poor men are unable to sleep as a result of hunger because they knw they are not safe in d hands of poor men that are awake because d only option for d poor to put food on their table is to rob d rich".
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by sirthisthickkal: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
mart2k:
Thanks. What about this response from a friend: It is just like a child that says his mother wl not sleep, he too wil not taste sleep. D rich men v 2 b awake if d poor men are unable to sleep as a result of hunger because they knw they are not safe in d hands of poor men that are awake because d only option for d poor to put food on their table is to rob d rich.
oh i see! Unfortunately i was solving the question from a mathematical angle and with a mathematical formulae. grin
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by mart2k(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

oh i see! Unfortunately i was solving the question from a mathematical angle and with a mathematical formulae. grin
U c, am even confuse. My brother is studying accountancy n d assignment was given to him under what he called 'business communication'. To me, I dnt really know frm which angle I wil help him solve it. Mayb from d course angle or trying to solve an idiom
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by mamaafrik(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
If the rich culd help the poor with a means of livelihood,he'll feedhimself so therefore they can both take 20cl of cenpainlumifantrin
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by sirthisthickkal: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
mart2k:
U c, am even confuse. My brother is studying accountancy n d assignment was given to him under what he called 'business communication'. To me, I dnt really know frm which angle I wil help him solve it. Mayb from d course angle or trying to solve an idiom
this need to be on the front page in order to get more answers, why not tag or mention a mod for quick publicity?
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by mart2k(m): 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

this need to be on the front page in order to get more answers, why not tag or mention a mod for quick publicity?
Sorry, I dnt know how to do that, u can help pls
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by sirthisthickkal: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
Cc: laslasticlala, mynd44
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by sirthisthickkal: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
mart2k:
Sorry, I dnt know how to do that, u can help pls
i ve done that
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by mart2k(m): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
sirthisthickkal:
i ve done that
Thanks bro
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by sirthisthickkal: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
mart2k:
Thanks bro
no p, lets just hope it gets to FP.
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by luvility(m): 12:22am On Mar 09, 2016
Let me start by saying deviation is going astray from what is expected. Both the rich and poor are on same page, both can't sleep as a result of the poor man hunger. There will be deviation if the rich man sleeps when the poor man is hungry.
My own mathematical view.
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by luvility(m): 12:28am On Mar 09, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

This is also a deviation, as the rich man is filled up already. The poor man is hungry and can't sleep, the rich man can't sleep but has eaten. I deviation from the actual.
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by mart2k(m): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2016
mamaafrik:
If the rich culd help the poor with a means of livelihood,he'll feedhimself so therefore they can both take 20cl of cenpainlumifantrin
[b]
mamaafrik:
what do u mean by d bolded?
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by mart2k(m): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2016
luvility:
Let me start by saying deviation is going astray from what is expected. Both the rich and poor are on same page, both can't sleep as a result of the poor man hunger. There will be deviation if the rich man sleeps when the poor man is hungry.
My own mathematical view.
Sorry, I dnt understand 'deviation' as used by u. Can u pls explain ursef a little better? Thanks
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by mart2k(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2016
luvility:

This is also a deviation, as the rich man is filled up already. The poor man is hungry and can't sleep, the rich man can't sleep but has eaten. I deviation from the actual.
Thanks, but cn u pls elaborate?
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by mamaafrik(m): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
mart2k:
[b] what do u mean by d bolded?
u didnt bold anything,do u mean all me comment?
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by mart2k(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
mamaafrik:
u didnt bold anything,do u mean all me comment?
Noooo, I mean d last two lines.
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by mamaafrik(m): 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
mart2k:
Noooo, I mean d last two lines.
,it means they can both have a sound sleep.
Re: Don't Open If You Are Not Smart Or Intelligent by mart2k(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2016
mamaafrik:
,it means they can both have a sound sleep.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Army General Died In A Ghastly Motor Accident In Benue / 6 Times Nigerian Parents Were The Absolute Worst On Whatsapp [HILARIOUS] / What Will Be Left Of Nigeria Mmm In Next One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.