Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins (33561 Views)

Was Governor Wike Sleeping At State Banquet? (Pictured) / Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by IVORY2009(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
BABANGBALI:
8 months

lol, in 9months time we will come visiting, with a boy&girl...... Bros do exercise I beg of u shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by amanze15(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
giants of Africa SA and Nigeria, undecided undecided why all the "white" africans no dey send us sef undecided
Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by Brightology2(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
See mumu.grow up kid
viktagorion:
Nigeria getting its respect back in Africa.

Check Zumas's body language and you can see he knows it's no longer business as usual.

Nigeria rising.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by BABANGBALI: 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
IVORY2009:

lol, in 9months time we will come visiting, with a boy&girl...... Bros do exercise I beg of u shocked shocked
amebo tongue
Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by gretblue: 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
yehmi01:
When I see the likes of tinubu and atiku still working on the soil of Nigeria as free men and buhari the so called defender of corruption all smiles around them, then I know Nigeria is still not on the path of a positive change.

But what can we say.

Make I seat dey watch Ali BUBA and the 40 thieves. undecided
But your lone hero aka stealing is not corruption had good 6yrs as the commander in Chief to prosecute Tinubu. Wailer unlimited.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by luvinhubby(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Weedcrusher:

And where does your boss Goodluck Jonathan enter the equation?

You see am for that pishure ?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by Omeny: 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Lovely pix!

See jagagban laughing with everything!

This sudden political marriage btw the West and North, we will see where it will last to and take Nigeria to!

Let the strange marriage/Drama keep unfolding!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by LEXYCOM: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
luvinhubby:
Congregation of thieves.

Zuma was caught after stealing $22 million of S.A people's money.

Atiku stole Nigeria dry alongside his boss OBJ.

Tinubu is a very smart thief, using cronies like Ashafa, Fashola & Ambode to commit robbery in Lagos.

Saraki's own is in the open.

And Buhari is the hypocritical crook who will pay school fees of his 9 children in forex & will not want other Nigerian parents to do so.

APC is a scam.

So osibanjo is a saint among them......? No single allegation against him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by luvinhubby(m): 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

arent u tired of wailing ? If wailing were a profession, you wud have been the highest paid wailer in nigeria.
Some of u re just ingnorantly mono-idealistic and carelessly opinionated. In fact, if GOD shud come down from heaven to rule nigerian, you lot wud still continue to wail......wailers of lawlessness.

You forgot the 5% part.....proudly 5% wailer. cool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by omenka(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
This Zuma head sha. Reminds me of Zuma Rock. The malolo go good to knock no be small.

What exactly does this man share with Atiku?? Their friendship dey do me "one kind" for body.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by luvinhubby(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
LEXYCOM:

So osibanjo is a saint among them......? No single allegation against him

The man said he is a pastor, so i will leave his case for God to judge.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by omenka(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
luvinhubby:
Congregation of thieves.

Tinubu is a very smart thief, using cronies like Ashafa, Fashola & Ambode to commit robbery in Lagos.

And Buhari is the hypocritical crook who will pay school fees of his 9 children in forex & will not want other Nigerian parents to do so.

APC is a scam.

Ol man, there's a customer in the shop. Go attend to them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by ceedenis: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
olaskul:
Is zuma mistaking Osinbajo as president cos I no understand why he has to bend to greet him

He left is vice president behind in south Africa to run the state affairs. He definitely knows the power of that office.
Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by luvinhubby(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
omenka:
Ol man, there's a customer in the shop. Go attend to them.

Another holiday don dey hungry you abi?
Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by omenka(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
libertyfather:
Tinubu teeth grin grin
Look who's dissing others. Even to balance glasses for your face properly sef you no fit.

Some nairalanders tho.
Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by omenka(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
luvinhubby:

Another holiday don dey hungry you abi?
Because customer dey your shop?? No be parts you dey sell?? How much you dey sell MAP sensor for evil spirit sef?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
The economic hardship no reach this people ooo that's why dem get mind d laugh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by sirthisthickkal: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
luvinhubby:

You forgot the 5% part.....proudly 5% wailer. cool
once a wailer always a wailer . undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by luvinhubby(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
omenka:
Because customer dey your shop?? No be parts you dey sell?? How much you dey sell MAP sensor for evil spirit sef?? undecided

I no sell give juveniles, it's against the law.

And the price don double.....all thanks to Buhari's economic management.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by omenka(m): 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
luvinhubby:

I no sell give juveniles, it's against the law.
Wow!! It is against the law to sell your "spare parts" to juves!! I can imagine the kind of "spare parts" you sell. Where do you get yours from- Malaysia?? gringringringringrin

Just make sure you don't get caught bro. cheesy
Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ndlistic:
See how Tinubu was laughing http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/03/buhari-hosts-zuma-to-state-banquet.html?m=1
you for say make him dey cry na.
Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by luvinhubby(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
omenka:
Wow!! It is against the law to sell your "spare parts" to juves!! I can imagine the kind of "spare parts" you sell. Where do you get yours from- Malaysia?? gringringringringrin

Just make sure you don't get caught bro. cheesy

I may be tempted to sell if the price is attractive but i know how broke juvenile corpers like you can be so.......i resist the temptation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by ilovecritics(m): 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
Weedcrusher:

And where does your boss Goodluck Jonathan enter the equation?

He didn't mention GEJ's name.. You just did.

Face the issue at hand and stop blaming GEJ..

#Mumu
Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by Deen77: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Tinubu, since Hope 93, fighting for democracy. The only opposition to military and civilian president and still standing.
Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by Deen77: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
luvinhubby:
Congregation of thieves.

APC is a scam.

Where are people like you when Tinubu is fighting d military for democracy.
Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by BermudaTriangle(m): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
The jagaban soaring higher and higher to the constanation and sorrow of haters and papetual wailers. Suicidal attempts by the children of hate may increase.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by fairheven: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Y y
olaskul:
Is zuma mistaking Osinbajo as president cos I no understand why he has to bend to greet him

Both of them (Zuma and Atiku)have come a long way.
They were previously vice-president of the respective countries.. And had a lot in common at diplomatic level.
Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by onlineadejoh(m): 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
olaskul:

He is bowing to intellect not title
Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by fairheven: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
mynd1:
God bless Nigeria grin

But why you dey shine your "32" like that undecided
Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by aeronot(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=Weedcrusher post=43600461]

And where does your boss Goodluck Jonathan enter the equation?[/what does Goodluck have to do with this, bros stop living in the past...
Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by davodyguy: 12:32am On Mar 09, 2016
luvinhubby:
Congregation of thieves.

APC is a scam.

PDP a fraud

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins by opribo(m): 1:59am On Mar 09, 2016
I guess this was more like a thank you party by APC chieftains to Zuma for the roles he played during the last election campaign otherwise why Tinubu and Atiku at the party why not other former leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) / Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze / Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.