Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ondo House Of Assembly Speaker And Deputy Impeached. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo House Of Assembly Speaker And Deputy Impeached. (698 Views)

David Oloyelogun Emerges New Speaker Of Ondo House Of Assembly / Police Shut Ondo House Of Assembly (video) / Ondo Speaker, Jumoke-Akindele And Deputy Impeached By 18 Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ondo House Of Assembly Speaker And Deputy Impeached. by ajoskele(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
Just saw it on TVC News. She is replaced by Hon. Iroju.
After that woman has been used by Mimiko for his budget passage, she is eventually dumped. Enough of her chewing gums anyway.
Re: Ondo House Of Assembly Speaker And Deputy Impeached. by olamds(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
Women should be ready to take mantles and not be used....
Re: Ondo House Of Assembly Speaker And Deputy Impeached. by ajoskele(m): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
olamds:
Women should be ready to take mantles and not be used....
It could also be one of the politricks in the hands of Mimiko. Who knows! The elections are around the corner.
Re: Ondo House Of Assembly Speaker And Deputy Impeached. by fistonati(m): 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Pls don't jump to conclusion yet, as you may not know who's decision it is. It may truly be dt of the governor or that of her members.

Next time, add DETAILS LATER........
Re: Ondo House Of Assembly Speaker And Deputy Impeached. by Ojestas(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
Damn!! i met with her one on one, twice last week. . She seemed humble.
Re: Ondo House Of Assembly Speaker And Deputy Impeached. by ajoskele(m): 12:03am On Mar 09, 2016
fistonati:
Pls don't jump to conclusion yet, as you may not know who's decision it is. It may truly be dt of the governor or that of her members.

Next time, add DETAILS LATER........
Only got the news on TVC. No much reportage on it yet.
Meanwhile, 18 members out of 26 impeached the speaker and the deputy
Re: Ondo House Of Assembly Speaker And Deputy Impeached. by ajoskele(m): 12:06am On Mar 09, 2016
Ojestas:
Damn!! i met with her one on one, twice last week. . She seemed humble.
Everyone is humble, bro. I am too.
Trust she had gums in her mouth when you chat.
The woman you "met" is single at 40 ooo...#marryNaijasaveNaira
Re: Ondo House Of Assembly Speaker And Deputy Impeached. by Mynd44: 5:42am On Mar 09, 2016

(1)

Explosion Rocks CBN In Calabar / I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed / Ministry Of Justice Denies Dropping Rotimi Jacobs In Saraki's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.