Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Hulk Hogan Fights To Recover From An Online Sex Tape Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hulk Hogan Fights To Recover From An Online Sex Tape Post (715 Views)

Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” / Ex Nollywood Actress, Anita Hogan Shares Pics With Her Daughters / (18+) Hulk Hogan’s Se.x Video Leaked Online is finally out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hulk Hogan Fights To Recover From An Online Sex Tape Post by UPDISTIC7: 12:27am On Mar 09, 2016
Renowed American professional wrestler and actor Terry Gene Bollea, better known by his ring name Hulk Hogan is trying to recover from the humiliation he suffered when an online news outlet Gawker posted a video of him having sex with his friend’s wife.
Hogan is seeking $100 million in damages from Gawker for invading his privacy, He told the court: “This is still tearing me up. I never recovered my guard.”

In his testimony the former wrestling Champion who dominated the ring in the 80s and 90s stated “I am not the same person I was before all this craziness happened,” According to him, regardless of his celebrity, the online news outlet, Gawker crossed the line when it posted the video online.

“My problem is this whole videotape that you guys put out that lives forever,” he stated under cross-examination. “It will be there forever on the Internet.”
The defence lawyers to Gawker argued that Hogan had made his sex life a public matter, citing interviews and going as far as playing clips from one his reality TV show.
The civil trial which is been held in St. Petersburg, Florida, near the former wrestler’s home, could last up to three weeks. after which time judgement would have been reached.

http://dambela.com/2016/03/08/hulk-hogan-tries-to-recover-from-his-sex-tape-trail/

Re: Hulk Hogan Fights To Recover From An Online Sex Tape Post by Gebbson007(m): 1:08am On Mar 09, 2016
making it again

chai Jesus u re so gud ma redeemer u re so nice

hulk rules hulk bangs

(1) (Reply)

Blackberrybabes.com Gives Out Cash To Its Readers And Commentators (photos) / Cossy Ojiakor Crashes Party In Sexy Outfit (photos) / Happy Birthday Chidinma "Miss Kedike" She's A Year Older Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.