Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA (1187 Views)

How Second Hand Clothes (Okirika) Are Sorted And Put In Bales In Togo (Photos) / Woman Kills Big Python, Sells It In Pieces In The Market (Photos) / Bales Of Fairly Used Clothes In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 12:27am On Mar 09, 2016
UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA

I want to appreciate Seun Osewa for the establishment of Nairaland and Nairalist. This platform has given us a great opportunities to add value to our lives and others. On this noble establishment, I have benefited a lot from people and have made wonderful deeds through undiluted integrity and faithfulness (my watchword)

The Creator of the Universe has open another opportunity for me as a Sole Dealer of UK-Used First Grade Clothes in Abuja.
The Clothes are of A-Grade and comes in 55kg. They are First Grade Clothes from UK, USA and Canada. The following clothes are available in Abuja;

1 Bump Shorts
2 Jeans Skirt
3 Jeans Short (Men)
4 Ladies Poly Blouse
5 Ladies Cotton Blouse
6 Girls Skirt (15 yrs below)

Other products are on shipment to Nigeria. We sell in bales and pieces and discounts are available for higher procurement.

You can made over N500 each by buying and reselling our products (clothes).

Visit us at Block 26, Gwagwalada International Market, Abuja, Nigeria.

Call 08090885065

Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Available
Re: UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA by AvilaProjects(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
AvilaProjects:
UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA

I want to appreciate Seun Osewa for the establishment of Nairaland and Nairalist. This platform has given us a great opportunities to add value to our lives and others. On this noble establishment, I have benefited a lot from people and have made wonderful deeds through undiluted integrity and faithfulness (my watchword)

The Creator of the Universe has open another opportunity for me as a Sole Dealer of UK-Used First Grade Clothes in Abuja.
The Clothes are of A-Grade and comes in 55kg. They are First Grade Clothes from UK, USA and Canada. The following clothes are available in Abuja;

1 Bump Shorts
2 Jeans Skirt
3 Jeans Short (Men)
4 Ladies Poly Blouse
5 Ladies Cotton Blouse
6 Girls Skirt (15 yrs below)

Other products are on shipment to Nigeria. We sell in bales and pieces and discounts are available for higher procurement.

You can made over N500 each by buying and reselling our products (clothes).

Visit us at Block 26, Gwagwalada International Market, Abuja, Nigeria.

Call 08090885065

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Business To Engage Into And Business Partner. / P&g Products At Wholesale Prices / Another Nairalander Bad Experience With Access Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.