Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,176 members, 7,867,411 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught (32871 Views)

Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) / Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) / How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by hrworld: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2016
Lakayanah:
It's Gbenga not chibuzor no one is condemning there is God o.

Majority of you guys don't have jobs. Its unfortunate that you are doing this to yourself.
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by dammywapes(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2016
samething happened to me in my hall. I was robbed of my phone, money "n" a friend laptop. Ago on fire #OOU
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by fragrant(f): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2016
When the hunter becomes the hunted.
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by Mckandre(m): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2016
hazyfm1:
I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS THREAD IS SO FUNNY TO ME...

N2,500 ONLY.. LOL
na weed money
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by kaball32: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2016
Everyday for d tif one day for d owner
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by cocoflakes: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2016
See his bald head...at his age he is still a street thief...shame!!!
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by oboy3(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2016
gbenga
hmmmmm,opc youths don start again
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
BREAK HIS EMPTY SKULLS..SHEY DEY SENT HIM TO SKOOL WITH A GUN.
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by deolu2000(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
I don't when youth will learn that, when you want to steal make sure it's in tune of atleast millions if not billion, that way you can be celebeated but this petty stealing that you will just lose your life over nothing,while the bigger thieves are enjoying their loots around the country and beyond. I no pity you gbenga because you are a disgrace.
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by tico1212(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
E ba mi ki gbe OLE!!! OLEEEEEEEE
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
What's his name againThieves!!!!
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by greatbrian(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
hedonistic:
Why is he still alive?

Violent criminality is the most repulsive form of criminality. Cannot be justified let alone tolerated. Animals like this should always be burnt alive immediately they are caught.

And d politians who steals millions dat would have bettered d live of dz pple. When caught who have u dine to dem..... d church gives dem post, guys hail dem when u see dem, etc someome who z robbing for 2500 maybe to eat or pay for handout is who u guys can beat and maybe roast alive............ I guess d guy was hungry shaa. Maybe God forgive and change him.......the police shud better release him if the likes if amechi stole Nd we're .honoured with appointment dz guy did z own Nd was honoured with beating just because it was 2500 it z well den

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by XYZ123: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
ujoseph006:
Around 11:pm, 8th of march, 2016. Two robbers, armed with matchets And Gun Was at the point of Robbing a Uniabuja student, off his blackberry mobile phone and 2,500 naira cash,
WTF
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by Babyphinas(f): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
He should face the law
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by nbright: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
Gbenga? Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by efemena24(m): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
tellwisdom:
Still alive??...Una nice o smiley
hehehehe, if na for Waff Town, boys for don barbecue the guy...
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
shocked shocked Jesus!!! i know this guy. Stay close to my work place in kubwa. it is well o
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by effty(m): 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Whether Eiye or Aye, I see no difference.
osemoses1234:
Nah Eiye nah so dem dey do
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by hazyfm1: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mckandre:
na weed money

Lool
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by muller101(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
If not rape. They Steal
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
osemoses1234:
Buhahahahahhahahahahaha.
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by Shaw007(m): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
I wish this could happen in benin/ Edo state . uniben and ekpoma to be precise, where cultists can take what you have and there's nothing anybody will do about it, unless you are in a cult yourself

so shameful
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by Joshkid(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
ministeriallist:

grin the mob will also explain how the Devil will punish him.
grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by Agbalanze(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
pls what's his name again lipsrsealed
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by alisonkk1: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
good for him, why not elimination?
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by Barnext(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
[q]Sure the guy was trying to explain to the Mob how Devil was involved

ur rite bro...
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by mapet: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lakayanah:
It's Gbenga not chibuzor no one is condemning there is God o.

You better be careful........before some pipul tell say him get Chibuzor blood!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
osemoses1234:
na you talk am o lol
Re: Armed Robber Trying To Rob A Uniabuja Student In Gwagwalada, Caught by fuckpoverty(m): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
chief uuuuu oleeee cheif uuuuuu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Declares Woman Caught Stealing At A Party Wanted / Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction / Danfo Driver Beaten By Passengers In Lagos As Police Administer First Aid (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.