Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

See The Reason Kim Kardashian Gave For Taking Everything Off Again (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Reason Kim Kardashian Gave For Taking Everything Off Again (photo) (1977 Views)

Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) / Oge Okoye Finds Love Again (photo) / Peter Okoye Performs Solo In Abuja Again (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Kim Kardashian Gave For Taking Everything Off Again (photo) by Lenny5k: 2:46am On Mar 09, 2016
Lets be frank, Kim Kardashian’s rise or claim to fame was courtesy of the adult tape she did with Brandy’s younger brother Ray Jay. This was way before the hit series Keeping up with the Kardashians, and way before she got married to Mr Kanye West. Though Kim would love to put the adult tape saga behind her, but she is very quick to take everything off at the slightest opportunity even when many thought she would actually stop doing that after getting married. To celebrate International Women’s Day, Kim posted a selfie on her Twitter account where she took everything off, and she received a lot of backlash especially from those that sees her as a role Model. Obviously this definitely got to her because she released the Open letter below addressing this issue

“I never understand why people get so bothered by what other people choose to do with their lives,”. “I don’t do drugs, I hardly drink, I’ve never committed a crime—and yet I’m a bad role model for being proud of my body?”

“I am empowered by my body,” (“I shouldn’t have to constantly be on the defense, listing off my accomplishments just to prove that I am more than something that happened 13 years ago,” she argues). “I am empowered by my sexuality. I am empowered by feeling comfortable in my skin. I am empowered by showing the world my flaws and not being afraid of what anyone is going to say about me. And I hope that through this platform I have been given, I can encourage the same empowerment for girls and women all over the world.” “I don’t want her to grow up in a world where she is made to feel less-than for embracing everything it means to be a woman,”

“It’s 2016. The body-shaming and slut-shaming—it’s like, enough is enough. I will not live my life dictated by the issues you have with my sexuality. You be you and let me be me,” . “I am a mother. I am a wife, a sister, a daughter, an entrepreneur and I am allowed to be sexy.”

After reading that, the next logical question would be, “will Kim Kardashian pose take everything off again”? You bet she will, so it might actually be a waste of time trying to tell a grown woman what she can do or not do with her own body
http://.com/2016/03/09/see-the-reason-kim-kardashian-gave-for-taking-everything-off-again/

1 Share

Re: See The Reason Kim Kardashian Gave For Taking Everything Off Again (photo) by LLKJSays(m): 3:09am On Mar 09, 2016
Next Stop PLAYBOY CenterFold.
and some ras Nolly/GhollyWood are gonna
follow-follow join...you watch this space.

Hey! if magazines/advertisers are offering
her and saay Lady Gaga 'crazy-money'to go unclad?

GoodLuck!

End Time Poopu!
Re: See The Reason Kim Kardashian Gave For Taking Everything Off Again (photo) by Lenny5k: 3:12am On Mar 09, 2016
LLKJSays:

Next Stop PLAYBOY CenterFold.
and some ras Nolly/GhollyWood are gonna
follow-follow join...you watch this space.

Hey! if magazines/advertisers are offering
her and saay Lady Gaga 'crazy-money'to go unclad?

GoodLuck!

End Time Poopu!

Actually nobody offered her anything for this. She posted it for International Women's Day
Re: See The Reason Kim Kardashian Gave For Taking Everything Off Again (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:02am On Mar 09, 2016
Her husband should start taking naked selfies too for us to know they're really proud of their skin. Kim K trying to talk like an intelligent woman but she's so dumb. .

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason Kim Kardashian Gave For Taking Everything Off Again (photo) by JhimmySpark(m): 5:46am On Mar 09, 2016
I really don't understand how posting ur unclad pic will empower others to make their life meaningful. I don't get it. I see nothing positive in this. It only encourages our 'over sabi, copy copy, wewe celebs to post der own naked bodies and in turn corrupt d society at large.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Kim Kardashian Gave For Taking Everything Off Again (photo) by Jaymima(f): 6:05am On Mar 09, 2016
Kim K...famous for being famous
Re: See The Reason Kim Kardashian Gave For Taking Everything Off Again (photo) by nedu2000(m): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2016
Tomorrow they will say we are objectifying women

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Kim Kardashian Gave For Taking Everything Off Again (photo) by Atlantian: 7:52am On Mar 09, 2016
As far as I am allowed to touch, then go ahead and post, but if I am not allowed to touch the anointed, then shelf the pictures. Nature made the rain, but we still need a rain coat.
Re: See The Reason Kim Kardashian Gave For Taking Everything Off Again (photo) by missvera(f): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2016
undecidedI pity those seeing this one as a role model.
Re: See The Reason Kim Kardashian Gave For Taking Everything Off Again (photo) by MissyB3(f): 8:18am On Mar 09, 2016
Beauty in flesh
Re: See The Reason Kim Kardashian Gave For Taking Everything Off Again (photo) by pwettiejay(f): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Role model my foot, she and her family are so fake, plastic everything

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Okojie Donates To Widows / Don Jazzy Showing Ladies Why He Is Husband Material With His Cooking Skills / End Of Life: Maheeda Shares Totally Na*ughty Photos Again Shows Her "Things"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.