Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Oresegun Olumide’s Complete Paintings That Broke The Internet And Got The World - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Oresegun Olumide’s Complete Paintings That Broke The Internet And Got The World (5382 Views)

10 Ways Instagram Wedding Pages Frustrate Broke People (MEME Collections) / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos / Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oresegun Olumide’s Complete Paintings That Broke The Internet And Got The World by Lenny5k: 3:04am On Mar 09, 2016
It’s not just Nigerians alone, but Africans and the entire world at large are simply struck with awe gazing upon these paintings by Oresegun Olumide, a graduate of Yaba Tech. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms are on fire as people discuss, debate and ague if these are Paintings, or actually Pictures made with a Camera. Some people has even compared our Cover Painting with the Mona-lisa while others still can’t be convinced that these are paintings and not real pictures . Oresegun Olumide whose Facebook bio describes him as a professional artiste, who resides in Lagos, graduated from Yaba College of Technology and it’s our duty as a news outfit to give his work further exposure even as we encourage you to keep sharing this.. Below are collections of Oresegun Olumide’s paintings..
More Pics : http://.com/2016/03/09/see-nigerias-oresegun-olumides-complete-paintings-that-breaks-the-internet-and-got-the-world-talking/

Re: Oresegun Olumide’s Complete Paintings That Broke The Internet And Got The World by Lenny5k: 3:09am On Mar 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide’s Complete Paintings That Broke The Internet And Got The World by Lenny5k: 3:10am On Mar 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide’s Complete Paintings That Broke The Internet And Got The World by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 09, 2016
i love his paintings ..they look so real and pure
Re: Oresegun Olumide’s Complete Paintings That Broke The Internet And Got The World by kfrosh: 7:29am On Mar 09, 2016
Am still having this confusion in my head that this paintings are Camera pictures. This is an amazing work of art.

Lalasticalala or wetin dem dey call you self; come and see o. This is Front page worthy not everytime Olajumoke cheesy
Re: Oresegun Olumide’s Complete Paintings That Broke The Internet And Got The World by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2016
wow
Re: Oresegun Olumide’s Complete Paintings That Broke The Internet And Got The World by Lenny5k: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
kfrosh:
Am still having this confusion in my head that this paintings are Camera pictures. This is an amazing work of art.

Lalasticalala or wetin dem dey call you self; come and see o. This is Front page worthy not everytime Olajumoke cheesy

Yeah it will be truly nice if this Makes Front Page... Some of the things that makes Front Page leaves you confused sometimes
Re: Oresegun Olumide’s Complete Paintings That Broke The Internet And Got The World by bbkingZ: 3:33am On Mar 11, 2016
i feel suffocated...I mean these are breath taking paintings... Lovely

... Oliver Nelson Media Services still the best in photo and video coverage...#anambragazette countdown by Olinel Koncepts & Logistics
Re: Oresegun Olumide’s Complete Paintings That Broke The Internet And Got The World by Lenny5k: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
bbkingZ:
i feel suffocated...I mean these are breath taking pictures... Lovely

They are actually PAINTINGS and not Pictures, though they look so Real, like Pictures

1 Like

Re: Oresegun Olumide’s Complete Paintings That Broke The Internet And Got The World by bbkingZ: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lenny5k:

They are actually PAINTINGS and not Pictures, though they look so Real, like Pictures

my bad....dude got cray talent...
Re: Oresegun Olumide’s Complete Paintings That Broke The Internet And Got The World by Horus(m): 7:55pm On May 13, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcL2qjzN6Sg

[size=14pt]Meet Nigeria’s Stunning Real-life Painter - Oresegun Olumide[/size]

(1) (Reply)

NEED CONTENT? - Get Fast, Reliable Content Today / Are You Born On The Month Of March: (a Piscean?) / New Spandex Chaircover For #400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.