Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

SOLD... SOLD... Mother of these Lovely, Adorable And Pure GSD Pups Available - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / SOLD... SOLD... Mother of these Lovely, Adorable And Pure GSD Pups Available (1429 Views)

Adorable And Affordable Female Lhasa Aspo Puppy 4sale / Picture of 7months Pure Gsd For Sale in Benin city / Pure GSD First Litter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD... SOLD... Mother of these Lovely, Adorable And Pure GSD Pups Available by tobolos(m): 3:53am On Mar 09, 2016
I'm putting up the mother of these GSD pups for sale. It's a pity that she is being selected to create space for my chows and St. Bernard. Call/Pchat me on 08096434211 for more details

Re: SOLD... SOLD... Mother of these Lovely, Adorable And Pure GSD Pups Available by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 09, 2016
Am beginning to love the straight back German Shepherd dog. The pure working dog and not the American slant back show dog.

1 Like

Re: SOLD... SOLD... Mother of these Lovely, Adorable And Pure GSD Pups Available by tobolos(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2016
Hello house, I ll be giving out the supposed male stud pup today. Bought it over from the stud owner to keep personally but the dude won't give my chowchow breathing space hence the reason for selling.
Serious and interested persons should call/watsapp me on 08096434211.
Price is 20k. Offer shall last till Friday night
Re: SOLD... SOLD... Mother of these Lovely, Adorable And Pure GSD Pups Available by Mckandre(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2016
Nice pup,parent pics pls
Re: SOLD... SOLD... Mother of these Lovely, Adorable And Pure GSD Pups Available by tobolos(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
I'm putting up the mother of these GSD pups for sale. It's a pity that she is being selected to create space for my chows. Call/Pchat me on 08096434211 for more details

Re: SOLD... SOLD... Mother of these Lovely, Adorable And Pure GSD Pups Available by Goodluckzubi: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2020
Pls I would like to adopt her. You will still be the owner but I will be the custodian. Is she still available. Hit me call/whatsapp:08139504508

(1) (Reply)

Cute Samoyed Puppies At A Giveaway Price / Male German Shepherd (Mongrel) For Sale (Sold!!!!) / Flemish Giant Rabbit For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.