Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

The Big Bang Is Here! Www.w3programs.com Is Up For AUCTION! 13 Days Remaining... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Big Bang Is Here! Www.w3programs.com Is Up For AUCTION! 13 Days Remaining... (685 Views)

Wazobiatvnews.com Is Now On Freebasics / Wow! Toxicwap.com Is Finally Back. / One Verified Non-hosted Google Adsense Account Currently Up For Auction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Big Bang Is Here! Www.w3programs.com Is Up For AUCTION! 13 Days Remaining... by Dmayor7(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2016
W3programs.com is up For AUCTION at a Giveaway Price!

Features:

This my website www.w3programs.com is a site i created with branding in mind. Looking at the name and how it sounds, you notice it is a name perfect for building a brand, for example: "w3programs inc" or something like that.

I went over to create the site using the most popular CMS of our time which is WordPress.

I choose WordPress because it gives you ample time to face more pressing things like brand building, content creation, advertising, while it takes care of arrangements, managements, and smooth running of your online presence.

Also, I choose WordPress because it is easy to use and is SEO effective.

I also went ahead to design the site with a cool theme from the desk of the award winning theme creators "www.mythemeshop.com". A light-weight theme designed with SEO in mind.

I arranged the site very well with good listing of categories.

I make sure the color combination blended very well.

I chooses a theme that can be used for affiliate marketing as well as Google Ad-sense and like advertising programs.

I went ahead in creating and uploading unique contents with unique pictures too.

The contents are 100% unique!

I treat the site as my baby and made sure it is well protected from hacks by using strong passwords, updating all plugins when due, installing Akismet, and WordFence.

The site is social friendly with a Facebook fan page, and a twitter page.

This is my baby and it really took me a great time to decide to sell it, and my major reason for selling it is because i want to focus on other things.

A kind of test other waters. You know, the internet is like a mighty delta with many creeks.

If you are to buy this site, i ask but one thing; "Please take care of my baby very well" lol....

You can contact me through darlingtonokafor@gmail.com or +2348175765974

1 Share

Re: The Big Bang Is Here! Www.w3programs.com Is Up For AUCTION! 13 Days Remaining... by greatnaija01: 1:45am On Mar 10, 2016
how do you say you AUCTION without a price, GIVING U A CALL MAY MAKE OUR NUMBERS ENDANGERED N U WILL USE IT FOR BULK SMS, SO DONT DECEIVE YOURSELF, JUST DROP THE ASKING PRICE HERE AND THE BID STARTS, i like the site but content is not for nigerian tech guys, lots of work to do.CONTENT IS KING. so whats your best PRICE SIR
Re: The Big Bang Is Here! Www.w3programs.com Is Up For AUCTION! 13 Days Remaining... by Dmayor7(m): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
greatnaija01:
how do you say you AUCTION without a price, GIVING U A CALL MAY MAKE OUR NUMBERS ENDANGERED N U WILL USE IT FOR BULK SMS, SO DONT DECEIVE YOURSELF, JUST DROP THE ASKING PRICE HERE AND THE BID STARTS, i like the site but content is not for nigerian tech guys, lots of work to do.CONTENT IS KING. so whats your best PRICE SIR

Ok am sorry for that....

My auction price is twenty thousand naira (#20000)....

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Get Content For Your Site? Help / How To Protect Your Wordpress Website From Hackers! / Oh I Love This CPM Company more than google adsense. They Pays Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.