Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Lady Shares A Selfie While In The Toilet With Her Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Shares A Selfie While In The Toilet With Her Friend (3528 Views)

Two Slay Queens Poses For A Selfie While Using The Toilet (photo) / Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares A Selfie While In The Toilet With Her Friend by Nonnyezekwe(m): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2016
I just cant understand how girls reason. Imagine this. too bad. Anything now goes on social media. You can see more at http://www.ezennunu.com/2016/03/hahahathis-is-insane.html

Re: Lady Shares A Selfie While In The Toilet With Her Friend by Xionez(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2016
Mtsheww. She is not serious.

If she was serious, the girl sitting on the loo would be naked with no facecap, drenched in sweat, back bent, face squeezed tight and blowing puffs of air. In some cases, her jaws would be clenched tight and her 32s would be showing.

Then the selfie would be epic.
Re: Lady Shares A Selfie While In The Toilet With Her Friend by drkay(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2016
This one na end time selfie oooo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares A Selfie While In The Toilet With Her Friend by Nonnyezekwe(m): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2016
lol....Xionez you are funny. So you want both of them to go unclad. hahaha
Re: Lady Shares A Selfie While In The Toilet With Her Friend by ibile1: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2016
That idiota siting on the loo sef dey twist her bumbum .

Olosho on the rage.

This present Political administration has produced more slowpoke . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares A Selfie While In The Toilet With Her Friend by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2016
kini itumo.... radarada
Re: Lady Shares A Selfie While In The Toilet With Her Friend by Xionez(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2016
Nonnyezekwe:
lol....Xionez you are funny. So you want both of them to go unclad. hahaha

Lol. Nope
Just teaching them how to take an epic pic. Wetin i wan use uncladness do?...in d toilet at that?!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares A Selfie While In The Toilet With Her Friend by Nonnyezekwe(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2016
I feel you bro. Thats how low our ladies have gone.
Xionez:

Lol. Nope
Just teaching them how to take an epic pic. Wetin i wan use uncladness do?...in d toilet at that?!
Re: Lady Shares A Selfie While In The Toilet With Her Friend by cruzita(f): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2016
undecided wetin I wan call this rubbish ?no iota of shame again
Re: Lady Shares A Selfie While In The Toilet With Her Friend by pretydiva(f): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2016
Na fish brain dem get
Re: Lady Shares A Selfie While In The Toilet With Her Friend by LessNoise: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2016
Mehn see that thick booty on that toilet seat..... I would kill to replace that toilet grin grin
Re: Lady Shares A Selfie While In The Toilet With Her Friend by initiate: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
they look like Africa magic Yoruba actresses
Re: Lady Shares A Selfie While In The Toilet With Her Friend by Nonnyezekwe(m): 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
replace it with Wat. Lol.
LessNoise:
Mehn see that thick booty on that toilet seat..... I would kill to replace that toilet grin grin

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: “tuface Came On Stage Drunk, Davido Chased Him Off The Stage” – Fans / Bobrisky Shows His "Growing Curves" To The World (photos) / What could actually be the reason for this.. just watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.