Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

You Must Read This: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Must Read This: (879 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Read This: by eduezeyim(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2009
This goes out to everything nairalander that post different kind of stuff against the body of Christ. i has brought nothing but pain in my heart. let me ask you who are you to say THAT THE BIBLE IS A LIE, who are you to say JESUS IS A LIAR, who are you to JUDGE ANOTHER MAN. well i don't blame you all because YE ARE OF THE DEVIL. let me ask you "Unto whom will you give account of your life if you die". i thought this thread is supposed to enhance our spiritual faith. Damn! it's messed up. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE. WITHOUT GOD YOU CAN DO NOTHING. PLEASE GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST. THE END IS NEAR!!!!
Re: You Must Read This: by banom(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ poster,

Satan has been doing alot without God.
Re: You Must Read This: by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ Poster, You are about to undertake a challenge in your life ,this is just a step forward due to your post,going directly to all nairalander.,just because people share thing's in equal by teaching and learning each other's,on a given topic on the religion section.,Concerning Christianity,Islam,Satanism,Budhism,and higher power's of choice,but i can see how you are so bold enough to start this discussion,concerning the "Jesus Christ"-expressing your mind toward's people knowledge on how jesus is known according to the Christian bible,pretty cool,but so sad you're Angry!,angry for What? ,those NLander's post you read Jesus is nothing strange,likewise the christians Oppose the Islam"Muslim" discussing nonsense concerning "MOHAMMED"?,same Christian's discussing Nuissance Concerning "SATAN"-on forum,on their bible and always puting all blame on the innocent Satan ,that wishe's you enjoy your life before dieing?by obeying heart desire,going around acusiing him falsely for what he didn't know about,puting lies and puring all your sin's open his head?later,you insist "Jesus Christ" died on the Cross for me and you,washing out all our sin's & iniquities?,.even though he have no idea about what you use your same hands to curse.
Christianity is total madness and can hardly be cured,you have great pain in your heart just because people are saying the truth concerning whom claim to be God "the messiah" of this world?,seeing and knowing the whole things written is noting helpful in human race than bringing confussion.
for any human being attacking christianity there must be some useful reasons,dont complain,and stop forcing people to accept jesus christ.,iw continue with this threadon my next post.
Re: You Must Read This: by hubreality(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2009
You're infected with the venom of the old serpent(the devil). Your loudable terrors in the forums are noted.  Ogaga S.O.S, you can't threaten lives here with any stinking religion. In the name of Jesus Christ; let the Light shine! Oh, even in the darkest places of the earth. Its Shining!
Thank You Lord Jesus.
Re: You Must Read This: by Abuzola(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2009
@poster, you are damn sick
Re: You Must Read This: by Tudor6(f): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2009
eduezeyim:

This goes out to everything nairalander that post different kind of stuff against the body of Christ.
Err which body??
Is it the over 30,000 pieces sects present in the world today??
Besides we atheists on NL are the voice of reason. You christian brethren are always on each others throat as to who is right or wrong.
Case in point
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-215905.0.html
it has brought nothing but pain in my heart.
Sorry ooo. . .
let me ask you who are you to say THAT THE BIBLE IS A LIE, who are you to say JESUS IS A LIAR, who are you to JUDGE ANOTHER MAN.
Emmm, we didn't declare the bible a LIAR rather it very much exposes itself. The lies and contradictions in the bible are pretty much there for everyone to see. For some of them lies check here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-238664.0.html
well i don't blame you all because YE ARE OF THE DEVIL.
I don't know and have never met this devil. You know him?
let me ask you "Unto whom will you give account of your life if you die".
My lawyer or the executor of my will. . .
i thought this thread is supposed to enhance our spiritual faith. Damn! it's messed up. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE. WITHOUT GOD YOU CAN DO NOTHING. PLEASE GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST. THE END IS NEAR!!!!
We have been waiting over 2000 years since they f.ked jesus up and the end time neva come. Haba!
Re: You Must Read This: by Aremugangan(m): 12:19am On Jul 18, 2009
@poster, no doubt u're new here. You sound like a fresh secondary school graduate who met things here contrary to what she's been learning so far at home, church and school fellowship. I don't want to believe frustration led you to this post. Don't worry, be prayerful, u'll pass ur jamb and gain admission this year. Atleast, by then, you will be gainfully engrossed with academics. Poor you, what a pity!!!
Re: You Must Read This: by goodguy100(m): 2:36am On Jul 18, 2009
Abuzola or what ever is your evil name, the poster is actually fine, is u that is  DAMN SICK.
Re: You Must Read This: by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2009
This thread is out of the rest religion's,as we have read,the author of the thread started this topic for the benefits of the " Jesus Christ"-whoshiper's ,but not for religion as a whole,or any life style about self believe.If we may know the key points on our thread here is just all about "Jesus christ"-and finding ways to blame people,that doesn't agree or accept "Jesus " into their live's?.Lets take for instance,you raising this topic as a christian trying to qoute yourself right,didn't think if the Islam"Muslim's,Atheist,Satanism, e.t.c start a topic on their believe disagreeing with christianity ,wont consider the confussion this can invict?.
Reasons because i disagree with your post is due to lack of sincererity on the thread,and every normal human being cant accept a nonsense conversation and works towards it,i may be attacking you indirectly or directly poster but please do me a favour by accepting all,they're to build you up.did you realise what you are saying for all,opening an expression from your heart ,as if you're mentally illed?.,blame your bighead!,you dare not to blame anyone,i'w strongly believe you feel you have been sharing with kids,but get it clear-blood is thicker than water.you are annoying me with your most,likewise so many others which most have stumbled across this confussed thread.,What do you still have to say? or im i the one who wrote the Bible?,cant you see all the many many Condradictions and lies told,all the Lies of JESUS i read you're dump predending you arein't aware?;all you know is come here and start posting without using yourN°6 .brain??,or maybe i should start verifying myself now by qouting from the same "Christian Bible" to prove if really im wrong or right.
No comment you may describe me as the son of Satan,Devil ,let it be!!,but have you ask yourself a question concerning your present position in this world?,i hate the christians because Lieing and pretending has been one of their best diet, you're have no idea is a different case,but the bible is always with you christians,and you even cant deny it,you always insist you know the bible-even just for mouth!.

Poster you consciously threw direct insult for no reason,you should call everyone from other Lifestyle and religions believe ,Yes,you have no right for calling them of the DEVIL'S,though SATAN is preperring for you christains for accusing him falsely for what he didn't know about,lieing against him all these many many years,you're telling me right?,and satan has no power to avenge,knowing this world is ruined by the great dark force that ever exsist?,how can you escape from his wrath?,you keep Denying someone thats controlling your life,you obey to each 1 seconds,every moment of your life,but keep insulting someone that wishes you good?,i wonder why you keep finding reasons's where there's none.STOP THE MADNESS,JESUS CHRIST time is off,OUR TIME IS NOW!,he was death for centuries and gone forever.dont be decieved because no one we come and save you when the time comes.,christianity is causing confussion in our world,any normal human being we suffer not to see a Bible,without burning it to ashes,IM OGAGA -AND CANT JUST DENY IM A PROUD ANTI_CHRIST.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. we kill chrsitians because goat is more intelligent than them brain washed.
Re: You Must Read This: by hubreality(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2009
NairaLand have got a proud acclaimed murderer named "Ogaga4luv" all in the name of a stinking religion. This your threat; "you kill, suck blood, eat human laps and better flying witch" is a total insanity and very unhealthy to this community. Young man "satanist," your high priest Peter Gilmore can't be this loudably insane with such gross misconduct.
BE WARNED!
Re: You Must Read This: by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2009
Rubbish!! angry angry angry,You're now skipping our topic out,Satanism can be called a lifestyle,but consider any of my post a reality not just a threat without reason?.,the little you know about satanism is not sufficient enough to start sharing alongside real people of this world.,afterall our present high preist"Peter Gilmore can do better than every satanist during the Blackmass-Yeah,everybody know's christianity has been misconducting so many lives astray,but not Satanism, people that believe that fellow human being is their own God,he was killed because of his arrogant and stupidity,but still yet,all is open to our clear eyes after reading your bible we came across so many verses which are pure lies!,do i wrote the Bible?,all this many many Contradiction you're still covering what? , if you christians are still giving all source of excusses about the truth,it means for real,it is more better to reigh in HELL forever than serve in HEAVEN,-anyway what do you think about that dead pig"Jesus",who the Heck is he?,please you better keep your Jesus out my pennis!! angry sad embarassed ,im freakin tired of this whole total sickness!,you know,all mad people always think they're in a normal condiction,they think they are behaving in the right way,but later when they are cured from their madness they realise their sense back ,and testifiers can only explain their past ways during the crazy days.,BE WARNED!!!. satan exsist and he has proud followers!,dont put you legs in two different boat ready to sail away to their destinations.,Where are you?.Find out today!
hubreality:

NairaLand have got a proud acclaimed murderer named "Ogaga4luv" all in the name of a stinking religion. This your threat; "you kill, suck blood, eat human laps and better flying witch" is a total insanity and very unhealthy to this community. Young man "satanist," your high priest Peter Gilmore can't be this loudably insane with such gross misconduct.
BE WARNED!
Re: You Must Read This: by hubreality(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2009
Believing is a choice. If not a threat to the peace of the forums, you did admit for sure your acclaimed killings(murder)? Its a pity! Defeated lucifer exists right under my feet. Stop harrashing people in the forums with "murder" threats.
Re: You Must Read This: by hubreality(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2009
Believing is a choice. If not a threat to the peace of the forums, you did admit for sure your acclaimed killings(murder)? Its a pity! Defeated lucifer exists right under my feet. Stop harrashing people in the forums with "murder" threats.
Re: You Must Read This: by hubreality(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2009
Re: You Must Read This: by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2009
Forget we are facing a specific Topic?

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought. Or Even Worship Sef. / T.b Joshua Again / Was Luke Inspired By God To Say That Jesus (pbuh) Was The Son Of Joseph?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.