Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Unadvertised IT Audit And Internal Control Officer Positions-urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised IT Audit And Internal Control Officer Positions-urgent (772 Views)

Audit And Internal Control Officer At Sandworth Properties Limited (apply Now) / Compliance And Internal Audit Officer Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unadvertised IT Audit And Internal Control Officer Positions-urgent by u2u4: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2016
Dear All,

We have 2 very urgent positions to fill. Mind you, they are both purely unadvertised.

The organisation is in the non bank financial services sector.

1. If you have competencies to work as an internal control staff with 2.1 and at least 3/4 years internal control or audit experience, lets talk.
The job requires competencies and most importantly, character. You should be capable to relate with top executive management in treating issues .Least I forget, you just naturally have to be a chartered accountant.

2.IT Auditor: If you have hands-on experience on IT audit and can "go in and out of any application from the back end" with dexterity, this opportunity is for you. All that is required is at least 2 years experience of doing same job in another organisation. ACA not a must. The skill set and the ability to function and deliver on your own is key here. No room to show certifications without hands on experience. If you are sure of your skills, come along.

I have up to today to submit cvs for these roles.
You can be rest assured that I can secure you an interview if you are confident of your skills and can do the job.

Both roles are very urgent and the need must be met in line with the wishes of the stakeholders of the company.

Drop your cv: urgentjob9000@yahoo.com
Deadline: Not later than the close of business today 9th March 2016. !!!
Re: Unadvertised IT Audit And Internal Control Officer Positions-urgent by olori4real(m): 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
I am not charterered yet, but very good, I have about 4 years experience in internal audit, 2.2, i can work as an internal control staff. my phone is 07067012274. Bro, can i apply?

(1) (Reply)

Is This An Interview Call? / Fan Milk Plc Recruitment For Graduate Customer Development Representatives / Professional Barbers Urgently Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.