Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic (43443 Views)

Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife / Nigerian Christiano Ronaldo Fan Murders Nigerian Messi Fan In India (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by feedthenation(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
It is clearly in some people's nature to quarrel, because it's like 2nd nature for them.

How can a friend killed his friend over some arguement about two fellows who are multi-millionaires and who doesn't even know if these friends exist.

So sad.
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by nairamaniac: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
olihilistic:
too bad but Cr7 naHim be baba
e be like say u want make I stab you. na lie na messi be baba.
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Useless animals disgracing their families all over the world because of a funny game called soccer.

RIP,God has prepared Euro league for you to watch in hell.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by habsydiamond(m): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Killing a man all becos of the people who did not even know if you are alive. Messi / ronaldo are enjoying their lives any where they are. I hope u won't me hanged for this stupid fellow.
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by kick(f): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
olihilistic:

Guy you want make that man stab you too
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by realchidex: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
Shame
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by isan(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Repent!!
nah fact I yarn

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by olawumi765(f): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Them no know each other again
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by wickedworld: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
Indian justice do the needful. His friend await him fight continue.
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
nairamaniac:
e be like say u want make I stab you. na lie na messi be baba.
who's deceiving you,

your knife no fit enter my body jor
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
afoo02:
You no dey tired?

tire ke I done argue the thing for the past how many years and I'm not stopping soon either
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by pastormellanby: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
The same way IPOB youths wan kill themselves on every matter for naija.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by piagetskinner(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Messi and Ronaldo don't even know these guys exist...

Obsession no good oh
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
kachnov:

I go stab you o grin

Buh seriously... who do we blame for this stupidity now
blame the inventor of Ronldo is the best and Messi is the best

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by charger09(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
charijee:
Football madness....imagine these footballers enjoying their cash while others are killing themselves
RIP to the dead angry
blah blah blah
we don hear
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by charger09(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
pinkycute:
This's funny to me indeed cry

Just imagine undecided because of football!!!... angry

Mtchwwwwww... RIP to the dead
football is sweeter than poossie my dear

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by kamarov: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
]That's why I hate to watch football cos its not what it Rest in peace Man
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by nairamaniac: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
olihilistic:
who's deceiving you,

your knife no fit enter my body jor
let's meet in India. I go tell you say mess I fan's knife dey very sharp.
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by charijee(f): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
anigold:

insanity around and everywhere. How can you argue ''messi vs ronaldo'' to a point of stabbing someone.... Its really crazy...

Two weeks ago one dude was trying to convinced me that 'wenger is the worst manager ever' i just left him without saying a word..lol
That was wise of you bro....na play play e dey start smiley
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by charijee(f): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
charger09:

blah blah blah
we don hear
tongue tongue Now run along
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by anigold(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
charijee:
That was wise of you bro....na play play e dey start smiley

your profile picture is hilarious, am still laughing abeg no comot am... Can that actually happened! Hahahahahahahahahahaha..

In that situation an atheist can become born-again in a matter of seconds....
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by charijee(f): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
anigold:

your profile picture is hilarious, am still laughing abeg no comot am... Can that actually happened! Hahahahahahahahahahaha..

In that situation an atheist can become born-again in a matter of seconds....
Just laugh out your sorrows my dear grin cheesy....
The atheist will even lead the prayers cheesy
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by iamord(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
contactmorak:
There was an earlier thread on this yesterday, see link
https://www.nairaland.com/2975481/nigerian-ronaldo-fan-murders-messi

Obinna Micheal Durumchukwu, pictured top right, who is a Lionel Messi fan, was stabbed to death by Chukwuba Nwabu pictured top left, a Nigerian Cristiano Ronaldo fan, during an argument about who is a better footballer in Mumbai, India last Saturday March 6th. See the graphic photos of the deceased after the cut ... *viewer discretion advised*

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/graphic-photos-of-nigerian-football-fan.html
useless fellows
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
nairamaniac:
let's meet in India. I go tell you say mess I fan's knife dey very sharp.
I no no where India dey but come my lane
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by fF01(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
anigbajumo:

Compare messi to Pele or maradona nt tap in goal scorer. RIP to d dead...
lol... u wan start ur own bah!
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by charger09(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
charijee:
tongue tongue Now run along
oya sorry naw smiley
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by fF01(m): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
anigold:

Two weeks ago one dude was trying to convinced me that 'wenger is the worst manager ever' i just left him without saying a word..lol
hez right thou!
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by anigold(m): 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
fF01:
hez right thou!
hahahahahahaha... Am sure you be arsenal fan lol
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by Nche95(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
olihilistic:
shey you want us to start our own?
mind urself o
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by BABANGBALI: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
I only came to check names

Walahi I was not disappointed
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by fF01(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
anigold:
hahahahahahaha... Am sure you be arsenal fan lol
i dey craze?? wen my sense no lost! I b Chelsea fan. *ShinesTeeth*
Re: The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nche95:
shey you want us to start our own? mind urself o
I go stab you through my phone ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boys Defecate In Delta School As Teacher Curses Them (Photos) / Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra / Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.