Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It (3170 Views)

10 Important Tips On Inspecting A Car You Want To Buy / What The Car You Drive Says About You / The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2016
Yes! I'm a big hustler and I must confess that right now, I can't even afford to buy a "wheel-barrow" let alone a car but I think letting people like me know that hard work pays might increase my hustling spirit.

So based on this, dear NAIRALANDERS, tell us how much you bought your car and the model.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 09, 2016
Awwwwww romantic!! undecided
Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by zyzxx(m): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2016
Huzzler are not on NL nw they are working

3 Likes

Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Cutehector(m): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2016
cool

Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2016
zyzxx:
Huzzler are not on NL nw they are working

That I'm hustler doesn't mean I'm not working...and I make money too so don't attack me make I no give you E-SLAP ooo! tongue

1 Like

Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2016
Wat abt we wey dey aspire to buy in d nearest future but dey use our legdis benz?
Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by missvera(f): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2016
Toyota camry 2013 model....
Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by cruzita(f): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2016
cool Lamborghini for going to school,Lexus for going to church,Camry for going to market ,and Bentley for flexing.don't hail me ooo ,I know I'm too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by xtervaganza(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2016
chiefkapable:
Yes! I'm a big hustler and I must confess that right now, I can't even afford to buy a "wheel-barrow" let alone a car but I think letting people like me know that hard work pays might increase my hustling spirit.

So based on this, dear NAIRALANDERS, tell us how much you bought your car and the model.

cc: lalasticlala
we fly planes modafokas

1 Like

Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2016
Op, you don't have the locus to create this type of thread.

1 Like

Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by cyprus000: 11:39am On Mar 09, 2016
kiss

2 Likes

Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by cyprus000: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2016
[size=13pt]
Ok, this is my first cargrin

Guess the prize yourself
[/size]

1 Like

Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by cyprus000: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2016
[size=13pt]
And this is my present carcheesy
[/size]

Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2016
Car talk section please.
Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2016
Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Cutehector(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided
bad Belle winch, warris ur problem today grin
Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Jadekitana(f): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
To think someone actually uploaded a pic of his car undecided the struggle to get a nairaland pvssy is real cry

5 Likes

Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
bad Belle winch, warris ur problem today grin
Who uploaded dat pics?
Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by chillingbabe: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
To think someone actually uploaded a pic of his car undecided the struggle to get a nairaland pvssy is real cry
Lol
Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Cutehector(m): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
Who uploaded dat pics?
me na.. werrin hapen?
Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
me na.. werrin hapen?
PERFECT!tlTell me five good reasons u uploaded dat pics! cheesy
Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Cutehector(m): 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
PERFECT!tlTell me five good reasons u uploaded dat pics! cheesy
cuz I hav a car durh cheesy
Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nairaland, home of jokes and jokers
Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

2 Likes

Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Jadekitana(f): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
theoptimist298:

Ur name always reminds me of mortal kombat back in the days.  I've stumbled on some of ur threads and I like that u write without spelling errors, I can't tell u enough how mixed up tenses and grammar mistakes irks me. I'm a bit rusty with pick up lines but I'd like to know u better if it's okay, hope u don't have a wall up soo high.‎

Thanks for the compliments Btw are you ready to take down the walls of Jericho? I'm a drama duchess cheesy

1 Like

Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
missvera:
Toyota camry 2013 model....
Pinture or I don't believe it
Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
[quote author=Jadekitana post=43617405]

Thanks for thes Btw are you ready to take down the ws of

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by missvera(f): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Royal155:
Pinture or I don't believe it
it doesn't change anything either you believe it or not.
Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by kinglekan: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by cyprus000: 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
[size=13pt]
Lol..lyk say you dey my mind.

Height of inferiority complexgrin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by zyzxx(m): 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
chiefkapable:

That I'm hustler doesn't mean I'm not working...and I make money too so don't attack me make I no give you E-SLAP ooo! tongue
grin
grin
Re: SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It by mejai(m): 7:03am On Mar 10, 2016
theoptimist298:

Ur name always reminds me of mortal kombat back in the days.  I've stumbled on some of ur threads and I like that u write without spelling errors, I can't tell u enough how mixed up tenses and grammar mistakes irks me. I'm a bit rusty with pick up lines but I'd like to know u better if it's okay, hope u don't have a wall up soo high.‎
hmmn! why r u stubborn? she just said d struggle for NL pussi is real. yet u r blowing all dis grammar to get her.
but babe u too fine @ jadekitana

(1) (2) (Reply)

I am getting this Honda 'Adidas What Problems Do U Think I May Encounter / 15 , 20 & 30 Tons Box , and Bucket Body Trucks Needed ASAP / Where To Buy KYB Shock In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.