Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Single Door Hot Air Drying Oven - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Single Door Hot Air Drying Oven (1164 Views)

Small Single Door Hot Air Drying Oven / Hot Air Drying Machine For Drying Banana/ Plantian Slices And Vegetable Chips / Small Single Door Hot Air Drying Oven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Door Hot Air Drying Oven by foodmachine: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2016
Single door drying oven is a small drying equipment compared to double-door drying oven for drying fruit, vegetable, fish, meat, garlic, ginger, etc. The food in the oven is dried by the circulating hot air. The oven dryer adopts low noise, high temperature resistant axial flow fan to deliver air, and electric heater or radiator for heating the air. The fan motor drives the wind wheels, after heated by the heater, the hot air are delivered into the drying room through the air duct. Used air is absorbed into the air duct and recirculates. By the constant replenishing of fresh air from the air inlet and discharging of wet and hot air from the humidity outlet, the suitable relative humidity in the heating oven is maintained. The whole circulation system is completely closed, having 35-45% thermal efficiency, while the highest efficiency can reach 70%, saving energy and increasing the economic benefit.

http://food-drying-machine.com/food-drying-equipment/small-hot-air-food-drying-oven.html

Email: amisyfooddryingmachine@gmail.com

Re: Single Door Hot Air Drying Oven by dwal: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2016
HOW MUCH AND WHAT IS THE CAPACITY?
Re: Single Door Hot Air Drying Oven by foodmachine: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2016
Could you please leave your email? we will contact you asap. or you can visit our website and leave your message: www.food-drying-machine.com
dwal:
HOW MUCH AND WHAT IS THE CAPACITY?
Re: Single Door Hot Air Drying Oven by Ebere05: 10:33am On May 15, 2016
Please, I need a mini hot air drying oven for sme
Re: Single Door Hot Air Drying Oven by omoola007(m): 11:38pm On May 15, 2016
I am interested yostrat@gmail.com
Re: Single Door Hot Air Drying Oven by amme1(m): 7:18am On May 16, 2016
capacity, price and Availability. send to pipsist@gmail.com
Re: Single Door Hot Air Drying Oven by foodmachine: 9:08am On May 16, 2016
dear, could you please leave your email? and we will contact you and offer the quotation. thank you
Ebere05:
Please, I need a mini hot air drying oven for sme
Re: Single Door Hot Air Drying Oven by gabriel212: 6:09pm On May 16, 2016
foodmachine:
dear, could you please leave your email? and we will contact you and offer the quotation. thank you
Please send me the capacity,durability, mode of operation and price. ASAP
Am in need of it.
Regards
Re: Single Door Hot Air Drying Oven by foodmachine: 1:54am On May 17, 2016
of course. please leave your email and we will provide you the information.
gabriel212:

Please send me the capacity,durability, mode of operation and price. ASAP
Am in need of it.
Regards
Re: Single Door Hot Air Drying Oven by gabriel212: 8:24am On May 17, 2016
foodmachine:
of course. please leave your email and we will provide you the information.
tsgabfus@gmail.com
Re: Single Door Hot Air Drying Oven by foodmachine: 9:57am On May 17, 2016
thank you. we will contact you asap by email
gabriel212:

tsgabfus@gmail.com
Re: Single Door Hot Air Drying Oven by ultrarich: 8:22am On May 19, 2016
My email is whalesconsult@gmail.com
Re: Single Door Hot Air Drying Oven by foodmachine: 8:34am On May 19, 2016
ok will contact you asap.
ultrarich:
My email is whalesconsult@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Suppliers / Do You Know The Name Of This Creature????? / Old Layers For Sales In Abeokuta, Ogun State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.