Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

10 Greatest Scientists Of The World - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Greatest Scientists Of The World (6668 Views)

What Else Do You Think The Scientists Of The Star Wars Galaxy Are Working On? / Ten of the greatest threats that could wipe out all life on Earth / 10 Greatest Scientists Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Greatest Scientists Of The World by jeebz: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
preshOnogwu1:
Nice idea
@OP, Nigeria has paid lip service to STEM and that's why we are in this quagmire. Simple power issue , we cannot resolve. I have an excerpt from Dr Ogbonnaya Onu convocation lecture at the University of Lagos earlier this month. Then you would see that we are deceiving ourselves in this country.
Re: 10 Greatest Scientists Of The World by preshOnogwu1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
jeebz:

@OP, Nigeria has paid lip service to STEM and that's why we are in this quagmire. Simple power issue , we cannot resolve. I have an excerpt from Dr Ogbonnaya Onu convocation lecture at the University of Lagos earlier this month. Then you would see that we are deceiving ourselves in this country.
As much as I wish to disagree with your post, I don't have any option than to concur. But don't forget that some of these countries we are trying to compare Nigeria to are far more advanced in terms of coaching of scientists, teaching techniques and technology. Though we may be moving with snail speed at the moment, we will get there soon. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 10 Greatest Scientists Of The World by EdoBoy90(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Thomas Edison stole Nikola Tesla ideas and knowledge to present to d world.
Re: 10 Greatest Scientists Of The World by preshOnogwu1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wondering how you got to know...
Re: 10 Greatest Scientists Of The World by Smartbee007(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2016
Guy, a beg go update ur list
Re: 10 Greatest Scientists Of The World by preshOnogwu1(m): 7:57am On Mar 24, 2016
Smartbee007:
Another time, bro. God's Grace I will come up with a new list.
Re: 10 Greatest Scientists Of The World by preshOnogwu1(m): 7:57am On Mar 24, 2016
Smartbee007:
Another time, bro. God's Grace I will come up with a new list.
Re: 10 Greatest Scientists Of The World by Jese712(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
You didn't even mention nikola tesla. Smh
Re: 10 Greatest Scientists Of The World by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
Teempakguy:
Ah, Edison . . . I've always considered Edison to be more of a business man than an actual scientist. for one, he did not possess scientific education, and didn't use the scientific method.

In his place, I would have preffered Nikola Tesla, Clerk Maxwell, Micheal Faraday, Or Marie Curie.
True!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Www.gmail.com - Gmail Registration Sign Up,create Gmail Account / Tobacco Plant DOES NOT Repel Snakes / Extreme Military Technology: Top 10 Most Advanced Fighter Jets In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.