Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs (1544 Views)

Anyone With A Laptop Of This Specs For Sale? / I Need A Laptop With This Specs. / I Need A Laptop With This Specs(ph only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2016
A cousin of mine who doesn't know nairaland wants a laptop and i also want one, so if you have a laptop with this specs 4-8gig of ram, very clean, slim and if it has a metal case, thats a plus, any color other than black, 500-1tb hdd, beats audio or a good speaker, dvd rw, graphics card with dedicated memory, good battery 4hrs plus, nice display, capable of running gta5 without even struggling etc just post a pix and price and location plus if you can do home delivery, thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by RoyalBlak007: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hp 250
4gb RAM
500gb HDD
Very Clean
Perfectly working
4hours30mins battery life
Black

you interested?
Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by selfmadeOLX(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Hp 250
4gb RAM
500gb HDD
Very Clean
Perfectly working
4hours30mins battery life
Black

you interested?
read my post i said any color other than black and i don't think your pc can play gta 5, tnx anyways
Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
selfmadeOLX:
Acer Aspire e1-570
6GB RAM 1TB HDD
15.6inch notebook PC
4th generation Intel core i3 at 1.8ghz
Intel HD 4000 up to 1792 MB (1.7GB) video memory
Full standard keyboard (not backlit)
5hrs battery Life
Black, super slim.. Super neat
Bought brand new with windows 8.1pro now on windows 10 pro

Carton, charger, all documentation.

08185350069..!
wao you on whatsapp? And pix will be good
Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by Stanley08(m): 1:04am On Mar 11, 2016
Jonathan2787:
wao you on whatsapp? And pix will be good

Lol. U shouted WoW for an equally shitty laptop. Don't buy it if you want to run games. That laptop won't even open GTA V, not to talk of running it.

Get something like my laptop or even better

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series

6th Generation Intel Core i5-6300HQ Skylake(6M Cache, Quad-core 2.3Ghz up to 3.2GHz)
4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M GPU
1TB HDD + 8G Flash Cache (M.2 SSD Slot also available for Secondary SSD storage)
8GB 1600MHz DDR3L RAM (Upgradable to 16GB because 1 empty slot)
15.6" 1080p FHD Anti-Glare Matte IPS Display
Combo Mic and Headphones Audio Jack, Stereo Speakers with Subwoofer
6-Cell 74 WHr Battery (Up to 10 hrs battery life)
Full-Sized Backlit Keyboard
3 USB 3.0 Ports
Two cooling fans, Three exhausts (Vents)
Integrated Widescreen HD (720p) Webcam
HDMI
Card Slot
Windows 10 Professional

Even my laptop can't play GTA V on maxed out settings without issues. Yet you are considering an onboard Intel HD 4000, 6GB of RAM and freaking 4th Generation Core i3 CPU. LOL!

If you want a brand new gaming laptop u must be ready to spend at LEAST 200K. Instead my advice to u is buy PS4 like 90K and GTA V 15K. 105K.
Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by Nsonaso(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2016
Stanley08:

Lol. U shouted WoW for an equally shitty laptop. Don't buy it if you want to run games. That laptop won't even open GTA V, not to talk of running it.

6th Generation Intel Core i5-6300HQ Skylake(6M Cache, Quad-core 2.3Ghz up to 3.2GHz)
1TB HDD + 8G Flash Cache (M.2 SSD Slot also available for Secondary SSD storage)
3 USB 3.0 Ports
HDMI
Card Slot
Windows 10 Professional

Even my laptop can't play GTA V on maxed out settings without issues. Yet you are considering an onboard Intel HD 4000, 6GB of RAM and freaking 4th Generation Core i3 CPU. LOL!

If you want a brand new gaming laptop u must be ready to spend at LEAST 200K. Instead my advice to u is buy PS4 like 90K and GTA V 15K. 105K.
Don't mind the op
Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
Stanley08:

3 USB 3.0 Ports
HDMI
Card Slot
Windows 10 Professional

its because of the price dude you talk too much now you've ruined my intrest
Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by Stanley08(m): 6:19am On Mar 14, 2016
Jonathan2787:
its because of the price dude you talk too much now you've ruined my intrest

No oh! Sorry oh. Go and buy onboard graphics and 4th Gen i3 for GTA V. Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 14, 2016
Stanley08:

No oh! Sorry oh. Go and buy onboard graphics and 4th Gen i3 for GTA V. Lmao!
i didn't tell u am buying that for gta v sheesh
Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by olalekanba(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2016
Jonathan2787:
A cousin of mine who doesn't know nairaland wants a laptop and i also want one, so if you have a laptop with this specs 4-8gig of ram, very clean, slim and if it has a metal case, thats a plus, any color other than black, 500-1tb hdd, beats audio or a good speaker, dvd rw, graphics card with dedicated memory, good battery 4hrs plus, nice display, capable of running gta5 without even struggling etc just post a pix and price and location plus if you can do home delivery, thanks in advance

you forgot the most important thing; processor details... corei3/i5/i7.....
Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 14, 2016
olalekanba:

you forgot the most important thing; processor details... corei3/i5/i7.....
once it runs gta5 smoothly on high settings am cool with it
Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by Stanley08(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
selfmadeOLX:
Some people sha.. Lol..
Its just unfortunate that money can't buy sense..! @stanley08
Since its for high end gaming, why didn't you advice the OP to buy an Alienware.. Ode..!
If you want to sell yours, its a free world.. You don't have to go to the extent of being so silly badmouthig others so yours can be god..
It speaks a lot about who you are..

You loose your good character,moral and values just because you want to sell a laptop.. I dey Shame for you..! embarassed

LMAO! LMAO! LMFAO!

Someone said he wants to buy a laptop that can run GTA V and you are coming here to paste

"4th generation Intel core i3 at 1.8ghz
Intel HD 4000 up to 1792 MB (1.7GB) video memory"

Lol. 4th Gen i3! And Intel HD 4000 for GTA V. U are a very wicked person oh. That system that even candy crush will lag on it. LOOOOL! Choi!

Btw, I'm not selling my lappy mate! Get ur facts right, i only adviced him to get a BEAST like mine wink

Have a good one troll! Stop trying to scam peeps off their hard earned cheese! Cheers smiley

2 Likes

Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Whats all this nonsense i didn't agree to buy his laptop in the first place, i am not an amateur when it comes to gadgets and am a computer scientist dont you think i should know a thing or two about laptops? I said wao because of the price tag of his laptop and Stanley08 misunderstood everything both of yall should take a fvcking chill pill besides am yet to see the kind of laptop i have in mind
Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Jonathan2787:
Whats all this nonsense i didn't agree to buy his laptop in the first place, i am not an amateur when it comes to gadgets and am a computer scientist dont you think i should know a thing or two about laptops? I said wao because of the price tag of his laptop and Stanley08 misunderstood everything both of yall should take a fvcking chill pill besides am yet to see the kind of laptop i have in mind

Lol.. grin grin
Leave the dude with his ranting
Am off to Damascus..!
Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by Stanley08(m): 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Hmmmm.. Okay..!
Lol.. Lag on candy crush lmao..
You called me a wicked person and am scamming people..! Its alright
I would love to ask for evidence and proofs but let judgement be for God Almighty.
As you have accused me wrongly, you will reap it.. Its a simple LAW.. Its NATURE

Fare well and peace be with you and your "beastly laptop"

Lol. Cntrl + P.
Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by Stanley08(m): 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Jonathan2787:

Lol. Computer scientist, u shouted WoW and asked for his contact so dat u can add him to ur Christmas card list? Lol. Okay tho, sorry i weighed in. Woulda let u be.

2 Likes

Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2016
Stanley08:

Lol. Computer scientist, u shouted WoW and asked for his contact so dat u can add him to ur Christmas card list? Lol. Okay tho, sorry i weighed in. Woulda let u be.

yes computer scientist, wow because of its price tag, u preeq, asking for his contact because i know my bro would be interested, sorry for your asshole, and fvcking lemme be, you should be a girl and unfortunately became a boy thats why you're all bitchy and emotional and talk too much

1 Like

Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by Stanley08(m): 9:45am On Mar 15, 2016
Jonathan2787:
yes computer scientist, wow because of its price tag, u preeq, asking for his contact because i know my bro would be interested, sorry for your asshole, and fvcking lemme be, you should be a girl and unfortunately became a boy thats why you're all bitchy and emotional and talk too much

Lol. Niggva, i won't be pulled down to the level where i have to roll in the dirt with you by exchanging insults. I don't roll like that yo.

But wait oh you said wao because of the price tag? Which price tag? Where did he write a price below? Why are you like this?

selfmadeOLX:
Acer Aspire e1-570
6GB RAM 1TB HDD
15.6inch notebook PC
4th generation Intel core i3 at 1.8ghz
Intel HD 4000 up to 1792 MB (1.7GB) video memory
Full standard keyboard (not backlit)
5hrs battery Life
Black, super slim.. Super neat
Bought brand new with windows 8.1pro now on windows 10 pro

Carton, charger, all documentation.

08185350069..!

Where did he write price abeg? U just making a fool of urself by trying so hard to appear smart. Computer Scientist. Lol. Don't be like that.

I've also taken a screenshot incase ur buddy decides to be smart and edit the post. Lol smiley

Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oh my God am gonna delete this thread this nigga is relentless degenerate, i created this thread for a purpose and its obvious am not getting what it was created for am just gonna delete it

1 Like

Re: Holla If You Have A Laptop For Sale With This Specs by dazekid(m): 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
I actually have what you need. What is your budget though?

(1) (Reply)

Casio Edifice Stainless Steel Chronograph Timepiece / Like New Samsung Galaxy S6 For Sale. SOLD / Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.