Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Court Rejects Metuh's Bid To Stop Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Rejects Metuh's Bid To Stop Trial (8612 Views)

Court Rejects Metuh’s Bid To Call Dasuki As Witness / Justice Kafarati Withdraws From Saraki's Suit To Stop Trial / Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Rejects Metuh's Bid To Stop Trial by tinsel: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
Metuh will be the first to be convicted under this fight against corruption. Quote me.
Re: Court Rejects Metuh's Bid To Stop Trial by phemybof(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
Bad day,devils drink water for some people
Re: Court Rejects Metuh's Bid To Stop Trial by IVORY2009(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
doctokwus:

Stop derailing.
Hope u have packed the basics u need to go spend jail time wt either Saraki or Metuh.Metuh seems a sure bet. grin

Aaaaa peeee Ceeeeee, Change!
Re: Court Rejects Metuh's Bid To Stop Trial by aviazuva: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
This prosecution is selective

But was the sharing of the yam not selective

Sai Baba.
it is practically impossible for development and good life not to
come to Nigerians if PMB would tackle corruption squarely.
Good things go just take their legs waka come
Meanwhile AVIANAZU

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Metuh's Bid To Stop Trial by Tarzaa(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Consoling Line From The Judge!
Metuh Journey To Jail Has Just Began With A Step...
It's now matter of when and not if...
Congratulations Metuh, my brother has just told me you're almost there.
Re: Court Rejects Metuh's Bid To Stop Trial by Tarzaa(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Congratulations Metuh, my brother has just told me you're almost there.
Re: Court Rejects Metuh's Bid To Stop Trial by Tarzaa(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Congratulations Metuh, my brother has just told me you're almost there. Safe journey.
Re: Court Rejects Metuh's Bid To Stop Trial by billyG(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
Thief Olisa Metuh(Excon) ......Loading chop alone die alone.
Re: Court Rejects Metuh's Bid To Stop Trial by cameeeeel(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
when the no case submission is rightly overruled by the court, den d defendant has no other opportunity than to open his defence.
Re: Court Rejects Metuh's Bid To Stop Trial by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
All the people celebrating should tell us what they think Metuh will be convicted for?

While it may be possible to convict Dasuki for abuse of office, metuh will go Scott free

He rendered a service for Dasuki and was paid for it.

Metuh will only be in trouble if anyone can prove that Metuh defrauded Dasuki!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo / Buhari Walk In The Crowed Points Out A Guy Whom He Saw Stealing Phone (Photos) / Why Are All The Black Nations On Earth Poor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.