Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Indigenous Feeds Formulation Software - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Indigenous Feeds Formulation Software (1705 Views)

My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. / Anyone Has A Feed Formulation Software? / Advanced Animal Feeds Formulation Software - Solving Farmers Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indigenous Feeds Formulation Software by emmanuel2014: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mr Haruna Dan, a poultry farmer from Bauchi, recently bought this indigenous feeds formulation software. The software was used to generate broiler starter feed for his DOC broiler. The feeds cost him N1,837.50k per bag (25kg). The effects of the feed is great on the broilers.This same type of feed is being sold for N2,800.00 and above in the market.
Read his comments and others with pictures at
https://web./1656401117929705/
The software is completely indigenous able to formulate ALL types of animal feeds
PRICE N7,500.00
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
You will be linked to raw materials dealers in Nigeria
Access to expert guides always
HOW TO PLACE ORDER
1. Call/whasap Mr Emmanuel Jacob (08188202711) , 08036068702
2. Pay N7,500.00 to any of these accounts
JACOB EMMANUEL (3035895748) FIRST BANK
JACOB EMMANUEL 3350898010 FCMB BANK
JACOB EMMANUEL (0045432465) GT BANK
JACOB EMMANUEL (0059130788) DIAMOND BANK
ONLINE TRANSFER IS ALSO ACCEPTABLE
3. Send your address details with phone number(s) to 08188202711 0r 08036068702
4. Your package (CD & user's guide) will be sent to you within 48 hours upon verification of your payment
5. Visit balanced feeds for comments about me and my products

Re: Indigenous Feeds Formulation Software by goodson(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2016
U dey here too..i just got mine delivered to owerri.. Working wonders with it already..thanks mr emmanuel

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Feeds Formulation Software by emmanuel2014: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2016
Thanks sir for your trust
Re: Indigenous Feeds Formulation Software by emmanuel2014: 1:38am On Mar 23, 2016
So far, we have seen 3 strategies against NCD & GOMBORO, We are looking at series 4 today
WAR AGAINST GOMBORO & NCD 4
FOLLOW STRICT SCHEDULE
To successfully win the war against gomboro & NCD, you must follow the schedule of vaccination strictly. Make every preparation to make sure, your vaccines are available as at the time needed. You cannot carry out vaccination when you like but must be done when needed. Here is the schedule time table of gomboro & NCD
7th day - 1st dose of gomboro vaccine is given
2nd week (14th day) 1st dose of lasota (against NCD)
3rd week (21st day) - 2nd dose of gomboro is administered
4th week (28th day) - 2nd dose of lasota is given
By reason of experience, I have personally encouraged 3rd dose of gomboro vaccine by the 5th week. Forget the saying that gomboro cannot attack your birds once they are above 4 weeks old. It's better to live by experience than books at times. Gomboro, NCD and other diseases are building up much resistance these days and must be confronted squarely. Repeating your dosage 3rd time has no implication on your birds, neither is it so expensive that you cannot bear, so why not be on the safer side?
Prepare to follow the scheduled time table strictly please.
DETAILS IN MY BOOK: WHERE THERE IS NO VET DOCTOR
GET MY INDEGENOUS FEEDS FORMULATION SOFTWARE & REDUCE YOUR COST OF PRODUCTION BY 30-40%
CALL 08188202711 08036068702

Re: Indigenous Feeds Formulation Software by emmanuel2014: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
GUIDES TO ESTABLISHING A PROFITABLE FEEDS MILL 6
INGREDIENTS SELECTION/PRIORITY
I have always said that feeds formulation is beyond just getting raw materials together. Your type of feeds,type &age of animal, weather, purpose of rearing ... all have great influences on your ingredient selection.
Let see it under the following types of feeds
1. CHICK MASH - maize, maize bran/wheat bran, soya full fat/SBM, fish meal, BDG, ...
2. GROWER MASH - maize, guinea corn, rice bran, wheat bran, GNC, SBM, cassava meal, PKC.
3. LAYERS MASH - maize, wheat bran, BDG, SBM, FM, PKC, RB
... (To be continued)
NOTE: Much more than these you need to understand the level of inclusion through ratio principle.
This the secret of formulating a balanced feed with the use of ADVANCED FEEDS/CONCENTRATE FORMULATION & ANALYSIS SOFTWARE
Thank be to God for the great testimonies coming in from users
GET YOUR COPY
PRICE N7500.00/CD
CALL/WHASSAP 08188202711
Re: Indigenous Feeds Formulation Software by sehisagro: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
At Sehis Agro Resources, we are involved in the sales and formulation of poultry/ livestock feed, raw materials like soya meal, maize, gnc, pkc, wheat offal, bone meal, limestone, e.t.c, are also sold by us in wholesale or retail quantities.. We also formulate quality poultry feeds. Our broiler Starter and Finisher gives your birds 3kg in less than 7 weeks. Our layers mash increases egg productivity. We are located in Port Harcourt and you could contact us on 09022541225 or email us: sehisagroresources@gmail.com. We supply nationwide.
We currently formulate quality feeds for a number of farms within and outside Port Harcourt.

(1) (Reply)

It Is On Again! Festive Export Free Training Soft Copy / Snail Market In Nigeria: A Must Read For Every Snail Farmer / Broiler Business Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.