Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,825 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

WTH!! Is This Not Just Pure Wickedness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTH!! Is This Not Just Pure Wickedness (611 Views)

Not Just Catalonia, Three More Places With Dreams Of Independence- Time Magazine / "Pot Belly Of Wickedness" - Okorocha & His Aide's Photo Got People Talking Onlin / Amaechi Is Not Just A Man, He Is A god. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTH!! Is This Not Just Pure Wickedness by Kyliegame: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
The men in the photo are actually filling up empty water dispenser cans with stream water. This is purely wicked and this guys if caught should be duly punished. Nigerians can just do anything for money.
Please no matter where you buy your drink, be careful and boiling water before drinking is the safest way to consume water.

See more photos here: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/wth-is-this-not-just-pure-wickedness.html

Re: WTH!! Is This Not Just Pure Wickedness by Emmatdayo(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
ha! grin
Re: WTH!! Is This Not Just Pure Wickedness by sorextee(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
are we sure, cos i dont see them fetching anything. maybe their truck broke down, so they had to empty the truck to fix.
and besides, the guy on blue dressed like a water bottling staff, judging by a company close to my house. all their staff wear blue jumpsuits.
Re: WTH!! Is This Not Just Pure Wickedness by Damtha(f): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
I worked with a private hospital in Magodo, Lagos where they alternate the real CWAY with the ordinary tap water.
Re: WTH!! Is This Not Just Pure Wickedness by yhemsy62(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
sorextee:
are we sure, cos i dont see them fetching anything. maybe their truck broke down, so they had to empty the truck to fix.
maybe the truck is passing through the river, abi?

1 Like

Re: WTH!! Is This Not Just Pure Wickedness by Kyliegame: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
sorextee:
and besides, the guy on blue dressed like a water bottling staff, judging by a company close to my house. all their staff wear blue jumpsuits.

So,after the truck broke down, they could only assemble the cans near a stream? did you at all notice the effort they are taking to arrange the cans, did you at all notice the ones set aside? Maybe you did not notice that the person on black shirt is actually pouring water into the cans and the one on blue is supervising the evil act.
Re: WTH!! Is This Not Just Pure Wickedness by thesicilian: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
I still don't know the difference between the normal catcher water, bottled water and this so called dispenser water
Re: WTH!! Is This Not Just Pure Wickedness by ify2nyce(f): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
sorextee:
you sure say you get sense?
Re: WTH!! Is This Not Just Pure Wickedness by sorextee(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
i dont see any reason why u shld insult me. undecided

ify2nyce:
you sure say you get sense?

(1) (Reply)

How My Disagreement With Governor Amaechi Began - Wike / Video / Buhari Is Sole Importer Of Fuel In Nijeriya / Buhari Agrees To Resign As President After Failing Nigerians--vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.