Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Mother Latifatu Searching For Her Two Grown Up Boyz - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mother Latifatu Searching For Her Two Grown Up Boyz (520 Views)

2017 Mercedes Benz E300 - 6 units available- Separating Men From The Boyz / Searching For Toyota 4runner.... Very Clean In And Out. Cash Ready / Searching For Toyota Camry 04/05/06 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Latifatu Searching For Her Two Grown Up Boyz by dbty(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Please help Madam Latifatu look for her children.
A regret, sober and unhappy mother for her Immature action that lead to the separation between her and her children about almost 20 years or more. She has been searching for her 2 sons all this years without any result
The names are; 1.Ibraheem opeyimi dauda.
2.Hameed oluwashina Dauda.
Mothers name;Latifatu
Fathers name;Dauda.
Both parents are native of Ibadan.
The mother took them to their Aunt(sister to their father "Dauda"winkwho then handed them over to theor father.*the Aunt is late now.
They were living in
Orile/ajegule at the last time of contact.
The cause of the separation was complicated. All effort made by her to locate her children and make up with them were not yielding any results.
We believe the power of social media and good people using it can locate this children and unite them with their mother.
Any information about their where about please call madam Latifatu on this number:08020677177
Or
Her sister Iya Ayo on :08103072684
Or contact taiwo on:askbisam@yahoo.com
I just had the story from my mother Inlaw and I think there is need for me to help her in the search.
Thanks
God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Latifatu Searching For Her Two Grown Up Boyz by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
dbty:
Please help Madam Latifatu look for her children.
A regret, sober and unhappy mother for her Immature action that lead to the separation between her and her children about almost 20 years or more. She has been searching for her 2 sons all this years without any result
The names are; 1.Ibraheem opeyimi dauda.
2.Hameed oluwashina Dauda.
Mothers name;Latifatu
Fathers name;Dauda.
Both parents are native of Ibadan.
The mother took them to their Aunt(sister to their father "Dauda"winkwho then handed them over to theor father.*the Aunt is late now.
They were living in
Orile/ajegule at the last time of contact.
The cause of the separation was complicated. All effort made by her to locate her children and make up with them were not yielding any results.
We believe the power of social media and good people using it can locate this children and unite them with their mother.
Any information about their where about please call madam Latifatu on this number:08020677177
Or
Her sister Iya Ayo on :08103072684
Or contact taiwo on:askbisam@yahoo.com
I just had the story from my mother Inlaw and I think there is need for me to help her in the search.
Thanks
God bless you.

So this is the right place to post this? What has this got to do with cars biko?

(1) (Reply)

9 Month Registered Corolla / Nigeria Used Pathfinder Jeep / Sparkling Used Mercedes Benz ML350 07 for #2.850m Call Adex Autos08039226528

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.