Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

I Meant We Would Import Seedlings From Brazil, Not Grass: Audu Ogbeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Meant We Would Import Seedlings From Brazil, Not Grass: Audu Ogbeh (534 Views)

US Blocks Nigeria's Arms Purchase Deal From Brazil. / Photos Of Audu Ogbeh Driving A Tractor / Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Meant We Would Import Seedlings From Brazil, Not Grass: Audu Ogbeh by maupe: 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
The minister for Agriculture, Prince Audu Ogbeh, in a conversation with Mr Amaechi of Political platform raypower FM clarified his earlier statement on the importation of Grass from Brazil. According to the minister, he meant that the FG would import the seedlings of grass from Brazil and not the grass itself. He further went to claim that the misinterpretation of his comment was by ediotic critics and uninformed people.
http://dailytimes.com.ng/fg-import-grass-seedlings-not-grass-min-agriculture-ogbeh-clarifies/

1 Like

Re: I Meant We Would Import Seedlings From Brazil, Not Grass: Audu Ogbeh by crownwealth: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
Okay!
Re: I Meant We Would Import Seedlings From Brazil, Not Grass: Audu Ogbeh by erunz(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
whether you import the seeds or you import the grass, what's important is that you are importing something, same way we were importing toothpicks and woods before
Re: I Meant We Would Import Seedlings From Brazil, Not Grass: Audu Ogbeh by akoladejesu(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
What for? Are we gonna be eating grasses wen they are matured?
Re: I Meant We Would Import Seedlings From Brazil, Not Grass: Audu Ogbeh by rolchi(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
erunz:
whether you import the seeds or you import the grass, what's important is that you are importing something, same way we were importing toothpicks and woods before

Gbam! The minister is an old man. He should be changed. He has nothing to offer so far!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Nation Of Elites Led By Idiots / PDP National Convention: Ali Modu Sheriff Constitutes Four Committees / PHOTOS: Remains Of DSP Alamiyeseigha Laid-in-state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.