Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

15-year-old Indian Girl Dies After Being Raped And Set On Fire - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 15-year-old Indian Girl Dies After Being Raped And Set On Fire (458 Views)

Woman Dies After Taking Permission From Office To Go The Market. Graphic Photos / Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Breweries Truck Crushes Man In Nsukka, Truck Set On Fire (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15-year-old Indian Girl Dies After Being Raped And Set On Fire by aqueenlinda(f): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
The world is deteriorating fast. Tears rolled down my face after reading this story and i thought of sharing it on my blog. A 15-year-old Indian girl who was raped and set on fire this week died Wednesday in the New Delhi hospital where she was being treated for severe burns.

Police have arrested a 20-year-old man and charged him with raping and burning the girl Monday in a village outside New Delhi, one of several recently reported cases of rapes of women or children in India.
Following the attack, the girl was taken to the hospital with burns over 95 percent of her body. She succumbed early Wednesday, said Uttar Pradesh state police constable Yadram Singh.
The girl's family said the man had been stalking her for several months. Her father had filed a police complaint and police issued a warning to him last year.
The man was charged Tuesday with several offenses, including rape and attempted murder. Since the girl has died, the attempted murder charge will be changed to murder, Singh said.
The man's family denied the accusation of rape and said the two were having a consensual relationship. They did not comment on the girl's burns.
Police said an investigation is continuing into the incident.

http://www.queensnewsblog.com/2016/03/15-year-old-indian-girl-dies-after.html

#lalasticlala lalasticlala

Re: 15-year-old Indian Girl Dies After Being Raped And Set On Fire by Ayoemrys(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
God save us from animals in a human form
Re: 15-year-old Indian Girl Dies After Being Raped And Set On Fire by 1miccza: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
May her soul rest in peace. What is this world turning to ehn??

(1) (Reply)

If I Were Jumoke The Bread Seller... / Amazing Nigerian Facts By Lord Nicotine / FRSC Should Not By Any Means Raise Hand On Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.