Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos (32930 Views)

JayJay Okocha, Alex Iwobi, His Father And Mother In UK / Zambian Man Watches Match With Jay Jay Okocha In Germany & Is Delighted. Photos / JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by obaival(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
HELLO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS PLS HELP ME CELEBRATE AFTER OVER 20 YEARS OF MARSTURBATION AND BEING A VIRGIN.....I FIANALLY TRIED IT TODAY...MHEN IT WAS SO AWESOME... AND SWEET....I BROKE MY VIRGINITY TODAY AFTER 33 YEARS.....HELP ME REGIOCE FOR ME AND MY LOVE
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by pinkycute(f): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
And some silly Nigerians in Idian are killing there self over foreign footballers undecided

Nice one Jay Jay... Let them come to us cheesy not us going to them tongue
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by BABANGBALI: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mere commissioner
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by BABANGBALI: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
pinkycute:
And some silly Nigerians in Idian are killing there self over foreign footballers undecided

Nice one Jay Jay... Let them come to us cheesy not us going to them tongue
hello
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by GoodMuyis(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Noting special joor I once took picture with him, when he via sited Kaduna
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by nonstan(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
englishmart:
wetin person wan do with jay jay autograph?
I hope in your own endeavour people can even manage to talk about you..jay jay played with best players in the world like ronaldinho and they talked about him...

1 Like

Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by nonstan(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
obaival:
HELLO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS PLS HELP ME CELEBRATE AFTER OVER 20 YEARS OF MARSTURBATION AND BEING A VIRGIN.....I FIANALLY TRIED IT TODAY...MHEN IT WAS SO AWESOME... AND SWEET....I BROKE MY VIRGINITY TODAY AFTER 33 YEARS.....HELP ME REGIOCE FOR ME AND MY LOVE
Congrats bro..happy fornication...hope u brace up for the repercussions
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by englishmart(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
nonstan:

I hope in your own endeavour people can even manage to talk about you..jay jay played with best players in the world like ronaldinho and they talked about him...
that still didn't answer my question

1 Like

Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by cocoflakes: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Jay Jay chilling with Heineken Lager Beer...
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by crazyclown07(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
If you gat money, bet me you have half the world I quote #men will never be equal#
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by jimmyzulikeh: 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
JAY JAY my guy, u're the only Gentle guy in Nisharia, The only Good God bless you more
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by Swarthyy(m): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

So you mean Jay Jay should leave his brand because you want him to? Mind you NBL bottles and distributes that beverage here in Nigeria. Of mumuhammado mumuhary should ban it, then it's safe to kill some depts of NBL..
GOAT!! how far?
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by richeso: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
una see the way the man dress ? if na 9ja now na one big belle full of cloth coward you go see as high commissioner..LOL
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by askari01: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pavore9:
Na UK Visa go dey some people mind now! cheesy

Lol, You seems to know what's on my mind... That's what We called[b] Better Link[/b] to get UK visa, No Documents, No interview, just submit your passport n get the Visa.
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by Pavore9: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
askari01:

Lol, You seems to know what's on my mind... That's what We called[b] Better Link[/b] to get UK visa, No Documents, No interview, just submit your passport n get the Visa.

Na so UK dey humgry you so! Abeg go gather your documentation and book for interview! cheesy
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by ibedun: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
asumo12:
Who e help? undecided

Na him born you?
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by yinkslinks(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
the white man be like damn!!! what a nose and ugly face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by Ajojodedon: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
;Dsee as de man dey look am
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by opribo(m): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
He ought to be given the chance to train our super eagles with those his great skills.
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by EreluY(f): 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
JJ is an admirable, unassuming and cool headed guy.
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by asumo12: 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
ibedun:

Na him born you?

No...

Why u ask? undecided
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by Hatrik(m): 8:00am On Mar 10, 2016
Xposer:
British High Commissioner -Paul Arkwright met with Nigerian football legend, Austin Jay Jay Okocha in Lagos over the weekend ... The High commissioner who was visibly excited to meet the former Bolton Wanderers playmaker -received a ball signed by Okocha as a gift -as they chilled together with a couple of drinks...See pictures below.....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/british-high-commissioner-hangs-out.html

Jay Jay Okocha so good they have to name him twice!
Re: Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos by seangy4konji: 9:42am On Mar 10, 2016
Life deh funny. Some people weh be oko ba mate don apply for British visa ten times but village people no gree dem get visa but oko ah deh drink Heineken with the ambassador himself. Not a freaking consular.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diego Costa Unveiled By Atletico Madrid - See What He Said About Chelsea / Man United Score From A Record Penalty To Qualify For UEL Semi-Finals / Moment Usman Kamaru Danced Shaku Shaku & Used Wizkid's Soco At His Title fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.