Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Submit Your Website Url For Review And Backlinks Screenshot - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Submit Your Website Url For Review And Backlinks Screenshot (574 Views)

Place Your Woocommerce Site Or Affiliate Marketing Site For Review And Backlinks / Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Your Website Url For Review And Backlinks Screenshot by Amastermovic(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
I am not an expert but I will make use of some reliable software and tell you how many backlinks you have...

Just submit your website url...
Check my signature for my website
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review And Backlinks Screenshot by olaric(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
webcontentandmore.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review And Backlinks Screenshot by Amastermovic(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
olaric:
webcontentandmore.com

Meta keywords: No Meta keywords
Meta description:no meta description
Backlinks your website don't have any backlinks as at the time of writing this..

When I click on your header it redirect me to the themes shop.. Rectify that

Leading keywords on ur site and their density in percentage
writer appears 16 times a
problem 11 times
content 8 Times

No contact, about and privacy page

Using copyscape your content is 100% original

Social link 92%
External links 45%
Internal links 2%

Content 45%
Your title tag contain 72 character which is good but I strongly recommend 40-60 characters without stop words..
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review And Backlinks Screenshot by olaric(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Amastermovic:

Meta keywords: No Meta keywords
Meta description:no meta description
Backlinks your website don't have any backlinks as at the time of writing this..

When I click on your header it redirect me to the themes shop.. Rectify that

Leading keywords on ur site and their density in percentage
writer appears 16 times a
problem 11 times
content 8 Times

No contact, about and privacy page

Using copyscape your content is 100% original

Social link 92%
External links 45%
Internal links 2%

Content 45%
Your title tag contain 72 character which is good but I strongly recommend 40-60 characters without stop words..

Thanks for the assessment. The site is work in progress and I would appreciate if you can help me with tips on how I can sort out the following: image header leading to the theme owner's shop, meta, and backlinks. Maybe you didn't see it, I added an about page, privacy and contact.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review And Backlinks Screenshot by Amastermovic(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
olaric:

Thanks for the assessment. The site is work in progress and I would appreciate if you can help me with tips on how I can sort out the following: image header leading to the theme owner's shop, meta, and backlinks. Maybe you didn't see it, I added an about page, privacy and contact.

Get this plug-in( All In One SEO Pack)
After installing it check your menu and locate it fill in your description, Home Keywords, site title and you will understand the plug-in perfectly

(1) (Reply)

Learn to Code - Free Web Development Immersion Pogram 2016 / Verify Your UK And US Google Adsense Now Onetime No Delay It / Nairaland Getting Too Many Redirect Errors On PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.