Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening (38529 Views)

Car Burns On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) / Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Afternoon (Graphic Photos) / Motor Accident On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by seyitony1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
It could be as a result of reckless driving at times........most times
Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by jpphilips(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
The roads are better now
Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
and we shall curse u to with the name of God.

GOD has since left Nigeria since you elected a boko
Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Jilo83(m): 12:29am On Mar 10, 2016
I silence every blood sucking demons on our high ways in Jesus name
Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Obiodunukwe: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2016
Obipat:
Since Buhari became president, it has been bad news everyday. Buhari is a punishment from devil

Bad news everyday?

Including no Boko Haram attack for over a month?

Is Buhari your father?

You want Buhari to give u weekly pocket money?
Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by dazzlingfranci: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmmmm God helps us o dis everyday accident........not funny again
Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Obipat(m): 9:22am On Mar 10, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

Bad news everyday?

Including no Boko Haram attack for over a month?

Is Buhari your father?

You want Buhari to give u weekly pocket money?
I'm sure I'm richer than you are. Don't forget I'm igbo boy. I don't need money from Buhari let him deliver his campaign promises. Mofo like u.
Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Obiodunukwe: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2016
And you claim to be a graduate? Name and shame the institution that awarded you a certificate!

Because you are IGBO does not mean you can't be poor. In fact , as Ohaneze complained last week, it could be the case that you fit into the category of the angry, jobless and frustrated men.

All you do is complain without making any suggestions . Is your uncle now Governor in Ebonyin ?

Obipat:
I'm sure I'm richer than you are. Don't forget I'm igbo boy. I don't need money from Buhari let him deliver his campaign promises. Mofo like u.
Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Damseldammie(f): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2016
Jehovah Hoshe'ah !!! save us from all these shedding of blood & we desire your divine protection
Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Obipat(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
And you claim to be a graduate? Name and shame the institution that awarded you a certificate!

Because you are IGBO does not mean you can't be poor. In fact , as Ohaneze complained last week, it could be the case that you fit into the category of the angry, jobless and frustrated men.

All you do is complain without making any suggestions . Is your uncle now Governor in Ebonyin ?

lol, I said I'm not poor what does it got do with institution I graduated from? FYI APC deceived my uncle now he has seen the light. Buhari is a scam. Mofo
Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by munchi(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kondomatic:
Translate to English please.
why are you senseless?... you understand now right?
Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Kondomatic(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
munchi:

why are you senseless?...
you understand now right?
If I had sense, I would never explain anything to senseless person because he would never understand.
Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Obiodunukwe: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Obipat:
lol, I said I'm not poor what does it got do with institution I graduated from? FYI APC deceived my uncle now he has seen the light. Buhari is a scam. Mofo

So all the anger is because your uncle lost the election?

grin grin

The truth is gradually coming out

If your uncle had won the election, will you be shouting Buhari's name as if your constipated?
Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Obiodunukwe: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Obipat:

I'm actually perplexed that you actually graduated from any institution

You don't have the qualities of an educated person.
Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Obipat(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

I'm actually perplexed that you actually graduated from any institution

You don't have the qualities of an educated person.
anyway, I don't blame you. you are from Southwest u can get married under ur parents roof. It's not a crime. do you know how it costs to buy dollars in the black market
Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Obiodunukwe: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Obipat:
anyway, I don't blame you. you are from Southwest u can get married under ur parents roof. It's not a crime. do you know how it costs to buy dollars in the black market

All your assertions are trivial and irrelevant.

The reason why you are angry is because your uncle failed in his political aspirations.

Get over it!
Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Obipat(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Obiodunukwe:

All your assertions are trivial and irrelevant.

The reason why you are angry is because your uncle failed in his political aspirations.

Get over it!
what does it get to do with the fact that people are suffering . do you know how many accidents that happened today? You be zombie . my uncle failed and living better than you. Get it into ur head.i blame MTN for giving free mb, and ur techno phone. Fairly used bb is now 5k
Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by munchi(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kondomatic:
If I had sense, I would never explain anything to senseless person because he would never understand.
mind how you call men of God,simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by Kondomatic(m): 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
munchi:

mind how you call men of God,simple
What's your business there? Are you God's lawyer of spokesperson?

So It was in defense of your man of God that you called me a senseless person?

Bro..... Similar to what I already told you, if I had any sense at all, I would never spend a minute of my time making enemies by defending men of God, because if they're actually men of God then I am certain that God will fight for them.
Re: Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening by munchi(m): 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kondomatic:
What's your business there? Are you God's lawyer of spokesperson?

So It was in defense of your man of God that you called me a senseless person?

Bro..... Similar to what I already told you, if I had any sense at all, I would never spend a minute of my time making enemies by defending men of God, because if they're actually men of God then I am certain that God will fight for them.
when the rot comes
don't say munchi didn't warn YOU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helicopter Crashes Into Lagos Lagoon / Lagos Gov.Complete Rehabilitation Work On Maryland Independence Tunnel (picture) / "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.