Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) (3919 Views)

Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Wedding Of Seyi Tinubu And Layal Holm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by Babangida70(m): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lalasticlala abeg wetin Osibanjo dey tell Tinubu dem?
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by PRYCE(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin grin

Kai

Osinbajo: You see, James Ocholli's driver had no licence oo... He simply slammed on the brakes when he heard the rear tire burst and the car flipped 370 times oo (c lie) grin

The Guy with his mouth wide open be like: Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Tinubu: eeeeeeeeee Mogbe oo!

The Guy in suit: C this old tards!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by tempem: 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Your Quote, though. "Minding your own business requires no capital" Gbam!! grin
If I should comment I'll be doing contrary.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by ElDaIllest(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
Osibanjo:Just today Linda said she bought a common hand for N4.8M
Tinubu: show me the bag or idonbilivit!!!
The man in blue:aaaaaaah! Common baaaag??

The man in suit(thinking): just look at this three old fools SMH grin

#butitsnoneofmybuisness

2 Likes

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by Codedzng: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin
Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by TippyTop(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Osibanjo: I've tried 3 times to give Bubu the "Abiola Tea" he won't drink it.

16 Likes

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by knightsTempler: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lol, the face Of the guy in the middle is priceless.

Wondering what Osinbajo must have told them for him to have reacted that way.
Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by san316(m): 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
Osinbajo: Can you believe Buhari did not tell me that he wanted to unbundle nnpc? How much more some other secrets.

Man in middle: Aaaaah!!! This is one chance

Tinubu: I cant believe what I'm hearing

Security op: What are those dudes yapping about? That Osinbajo sabi Amebo sha. I will brief baba.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by crownwealth: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
ye paripa!

Cc: Lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by EasternActivist: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2016
crownwealth:
ye paripa!

Cc: Lalasticlala

You murdered it like a ninja.
Lwkmd

3 Likes

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Osinbanjo- Senator Tinubu,well,as long as we.....
Tinubu - hey,Osinbajo,so you no dey respect me like before again abi? Na me you dey adress like that? Afterall you don get wetin you want,shebi na you don be vice president now,ok,na because of another time. Remember say you be like my houseboy before,remember say you dey hold briefcase for me before,igara don come now abi?

1 Like

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by RobinHez(m): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2016

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by orisa37: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
"My Boss na real Arabian wahala"!

1 Like

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by kennydee05(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Osinbajo: Don't you guys know Buhari is very stubborn, he won't approve that dubious contract.

Tinubu and Akande: You don't mean that!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
TippyTop:
Osibanjo: I've tried 3 times to give Bubu the "Abiola Tea" he won't drink it.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by seunajia: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
See as Akande open mouth like "Ahhh, Gbese re ooo!!!" shocked

Typical Yoruba man. Prof. must have been narrating a very tragic story to them.

Tinubu was like "Chisos!!!" grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by chudyprince: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
The man in white is asking ”How can the Hausa people treat us like this in our own town” tori olon

1 Like

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by lagcity(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Osinbajo: if u see how bubu slap me for inside office yesterday.
Akande: aahh. He slap u ke? Wetin happen.
Osinbajo: I brought in the kunu and put the bowl on d desk.
Tinubu: haba u shld have put it on d coffee table na
Osinbajo: but it wasn't coffee, it was ordinary kunu.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by seankay(m): 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
just here to read comments. Can't think of anything right now cos I'm in a dolorous state no thanks to Rabiot and Ibrahimovic sad

1 Like

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 10, 2016
1. Egbon, ( brethren). This is the third time i am warning BUari that there is nothing like West Germany.

2. Egbon mi, ( My people ). This is the second time i am telling BUari to stop calling me OSUNBADE.

3. Can you guys believe that a paedophile party is on going on the floor below us ?
Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by CACAWA(m): 12:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Osinbajo: saraki has found another way out o, I am telling you o

Akande: Ah Ah...Ki lo n se boy yen keh? Ah ah

Tinubu: o ti o, prof you have to do something o
Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 10, 2016
See as that one open mouth make housefly enter.

Haa, Washiere. Egbami o.
Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:04am On Mar 10, 2016
Even that midget who I am taller than called me a commissioner in the last FEC meeting.
Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by Vicadonis(m): 1:48am On Mar 10, 2016
op you need a job
Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by opribo(m): 6:06am On Mar 10, 2016
Those two guys don't mean well for you man, they only acting like what you say mean any shit to them.
Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by diasporaman(m): 6:09am On Mar 10, 2016
Yoruba's are fond of opening their mouth at any given time even when the matter is not serious

1 Like

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by BlackOnassis(m): 6:32am On Mar 10, 2016
diasporaman:
Yoruba's are fond of opening their mouth at any given time even when the matter is not serious

yeah, just like some people are fond of putting apostrophes where they don't belong

2 Likes

Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by diasporaman(m): 6:35am On Mar 10, 2016
Tu es malade
Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by Kc3000: 7:00am On Mar 10, 2016
lagcity:
Osinbajo: if u see how bubu slap me for inside office yesterday.
Akande: aahh. He slap u ke? Wetin happen.
Osinbajo: I brought in the kunu and put the bowl on d desk.
Tinubu: haba u shld have put it on d coffee table na
Osinbajo: but it wasn't coffee, it was ordinary kunu.

grin grin grin
Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by kazyhm(m): 7:02am On Mar 10, 2016
yemi: buhari do not want to see any old polithiefcian , they are the reason for our present predicament,
besides, we want to leave APC to CPC, APC are known for outrageous campaign promises, CPC are not.
bola: ah! yemi, you're very ungrateful
o
jakande: omo ale jatijati!
bola: we shall see in court
Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by greatness22(m): 7:17am On Mar 10, 2016
Osibande; Egbon mi, do you know that buhari is planning to kill all the yoruba's in his cabinet? He even threaten to shoot me with his gun and drove me out of his office.

Jagaban; Ironi o! So that's how the fulani man is trying to pay us back?

Akande; Yee! Mo gbe o! Yemi, this buhari will kill us all oh, now APC in the south west are broke. (screams) Aye mi ooooo!!!

Guy-in-suit; (gives a wicked smile) All these old fools have no idea am recording what they are saying.
Re: What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) by Progressive01(m): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2016
PRYCE:
grin grin

Kai

Osinbajo: You see, James Ocholli's driver had no licence oo... He simply slammed on the brakes when he heard the rear tire burst and the car flipped 370 times oo (c lie) grin

The Guy with his mouth wide open be like: Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Tinubu: eeeeeeeeee Mogbe oo!

The Guy in suit: C this old tards!
Rotflmao!! cheesycheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State / Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth / Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.