Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

a - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / a (1251 Views)

Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

a by Umartins1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
F

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: a by EasternActivist: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Saraki carry on we are behind you...

#SayNotoGodfatherism

#SayNoToPuppetRelationship

Tinubu boiz are free to hate BC I know they won't like this achievements.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: a by Umartins1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
EasternActivist:
Saraki carry on we are behind you...

#SayNotoGodfatherism

#SayNoToPuppetRelationship

Tinubu boiz are free to hate BC I know they won't like this achievements.

Yes, they won't!
Re: a by kennydee05(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
My Grandmother ......
Only if you know how Kwarans are cursing him... just allow him to go and face the consequences of his said actions.

2 Likes

Re: a by Umartins1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
kennydee05:
My Grandmother ......
Only if you know how Kwarans are cursing him... just allow him to go and face the consequences of his said actions.

How does Kwarans curse define the the good of the senate?
Re: a by Kellzcold: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
I actually don't know why people hate him so much... I see the rest during their plenary sessions and no one has the respect and charismatic leadership that Saraki has. Who do people want to lead that senate ?? Is it Ndume ?? Because all those Lawan and Akume will never beat Ndume in a vote in the Senate.
This senate is working harder than the previous senate, I'll much rather things remain as they are, there's no need for so much hatred of Saraki.
Re: a by Ofodirinwa: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ben Bruce and Saraki would make a pretty solid team next election.
Re: a by Umartins1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
Kellzcold:
I actually don't know why people hate him so much... I see the rest during their plenary sessions and no one has the respect and charismatic leadership that Saraki has. Who do people want to lead that senate ?? Is it Ndume ?? Because all those Lawan and Akume will never beat Ndume in a vote in the Senate.
This senate is working harder than the previous senate, I'll much rather things remain as they are, there's no need for so much hatred of Saraki.

I am not a politician. And I don't think one has to be a politician to see the good in this senate under Saraki. Saraki is the man for the job.
Re: a by kennydee05(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
Umartins1:

How does Kwarans curse define the the good of the senate?
Is it his good work that is the subject of discussion at the CCT or how he used money meant for Kwarans for his own selfish motive?

1 Like

Re: a by Umartins1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
kennydee05:

Is it his good work that is the subject of discussion at the CCT or how he used money meant for Kwarans for his own selfish motive?

Remember you won't be saying this had he been the choice of the godfathers.

1 Like

Re: a by orisa37: 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Yes Yes Yes.. And he is a Democrat. So also is Dogara. May the Gods of our Nigerian fathers continue to grant them wisdom.

1 Like

Re: a by Umartins1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
orisa37:
Yes Yes Yes.. And he is a Democrat. So also is Dogara. May the Gods of our Nigerian fathers continue to grant them wisdom.

May the gods bless you with wisdom.
Re: a by sezsimon2003: 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
kennydee05:

it seems u don't even know what the CCT trial is all about, it ain't abt money. Go and revise previous dailies abt it. If he stole kwara money efcc would have come out shouting since baba has given them the freedom to bark at anybody

1 Like

Re: a by kennydee05(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
sezsimon2003:
it seems u don't even know what the CCT trial is all about, it ain't abt money. Go and revise previous dailies abt it. If he stole kwara money efcc would have come out shouting since baba has given them the freedom to bark at anybody
Is it not money that he used to purchased those houses and property he dubiously false fully declared?
Pls don't quote me again

2 Likes

Re: a by Umartins1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
sezsimon2003:

Please, tell him one more time

1 Like

Re: a by kennydee05(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Umartins1:

Remember you won't be saying this had he been the choice of the godfathers.
Was Tinubu against the choice of the godfathers before he was quizzed by CCT?

Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: a by Ratello: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Kellzcold:
I guess you are from Somalia to have said that these congregation of beer parlour and pepper soup drinkers are the best Senate we have around. Now go back to Somalia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: a by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ratello:

I guess you are from Somalia to have said that these congregation of beer parlour and pepper soup drinkers are the best Senate we have around. Now go back to Somalia
you have a point man.
Re: a by Kellzcold: 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Ratello:

Nothing meaningful said, just pure hatred for the guy. Anyways that's your palava....
Previous senate were far worse, this current one is by far more involved in matters than the rest.
Re: a by Vicadonis(m): 1:57am On Mar 10, 2016
Me

Saraki's case is like the situation of a kingdom with blind men, where a one eye man rules
rubbish*
Re: a by Phame: 4:59am On Mar 10, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
Ben Bruce and Saraki would make a pretty solid team next election.
ben bruce and saraki solid for what election? Maybe You think twitter is a political arena where bruce can operate . He hasn't spoken a word at plenary not to talk of even sponsoring a bill.

1 Like

Re: a by sezsimon2003: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2016
kennydee05:

Is it not money that he used to purchased those houses and property he dubiously false fully declared?
Pls don't quote me again
let's agree he bought some properties with money either liquid or solid cash but has efcc ever come out to say some money was missing during his tenure? NO. Well D case at the CCT is all about anticipatory declaration of asset, guess u don't know the meaning of that or probably have never heard about that before. Let me help you out, is it possible for you to know that u'll be buying a specific house in ur environment in the next four years? If your answer is yes then saraki is guilty but if No then saraki is not guilty . Shikena
Re: a by Lanretoye(m): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2016
Who go fit summarize that essay?
Re: a by AZeD1(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2016
Its unfortunate we have to share country with the likes of the OP.
Re: a by Godjone(m): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2016
mr op, stop attributing saraki's success to him alone. To my mind, what is responsible for these magic may not be unconnected with the emergence of mr ike ekwerenmadu who deputized saraki in the senate

(1) (Reply)

FG Set To Increase Minimum Wage Soon--- SFG / 4 Years After The ill fated Dana Air 992 Plane Crash / PHOTOS: Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby Visits Buhari In London Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.