Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Where Do I Get Customised T-shirts? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Do I Get Customised T-shirts? (3818 Views)

Where To Get Customised Fabrics E.g For Women Groups Or School Uniforms / ... / Corporate/customised T-shirts, Shirts And Polo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do I Get Customised T-shirts? by vinna(f): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2006
I need to make a customized T-shirt for my brother as a surprise birthday gift. I need information on where i can get a good one in Lagos and how much 1 costs.

I have just two weeks to make it.

Thnx
Re: Where Do I Get Customised T-shirts? by naijacutee(f): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2006
Give me your e-mail address and I'll give you a guy's number in Lagos to call.
Re: Where Do I Get Customised T-shirts? by vinna(f): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2006
thnx @naijacutie, my mail add is realvinnah@yahoo.com
Re: Where Do I Get Customised T-shirts? by naijacutee(f): 4:20am On Nov 09, 2006
e-mail sent!
Re: Where Do I Get Customised T-shirts? by sciqy(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2006
pls i would also love to get a nice customised shirt, u can contact me by, sciqy@yahoo.com,08025153640, master Sam ia ma name, thanks, smiley
Re: Where Do I Get Customised T-shirts? by IBIPHIL(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2006
I HAVE A GUY THAT IS HELPING ME IN MAKING THEM .BUT OF RECENT HE FAILED TO DELIVER THE JOB I GAVE THEM TO DO FOR ME
Re: Where Do I Get Customised T-shirts? by vinna(f): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2006
IBIPHIL and others like him, if you can't really offer any solution, then stop posting your phone numbers asking members to call you.

You said you have a guy that helps you make it and i called and u were blabbin that u don't actually know the personaddress but u know the person. so how am i supposed to get across to the person if you don't have any contact info??

That is tantamount to wasting my credit and time angry angry
Re: Where Do I Get Customised T-shirts? by IBIPHIL(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2006
AM SORRY THAT I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT. THE GUY IN QUESTION IS WITH THREE OF MY T_SHRIT AND I CANT GET THEM NOW, SO I DECIDED NOT TO INVOLVE ANYBODY WITH THAT KIND OF THING. BECAUSE I CANT SAY WHAT WENT WRONG BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT HE HAS HELPED ME TO DO NINE T-SHRITS
PLEASE BEAR WITH ME FOR NOW,IF I GET THOSE SHIRTS I CAN CONTACT YOU POEPLE
THANKS
Re: Where Do I Get Customised T-shirts? by IBIPHIL(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2006
here are the t-shirt the guy did for me, all are jersey type,i demanded for them.you can ask for longsleaf or v-neck
thanks for bearing with me
please am never a lier

Re: Where Do I Get Customised T-shirts? by hoodboi1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hey guyz i saw this topic and since it concerned me i decided to,
I customize clothings generally.
Already made ones,your taste(long sleeves,t-shits,v-necks, ).CB
Feel free to holla at CB 08039289029 or Hollabackatcb@yahoo.com
Tanx. wink

Re: Where Do I Get Customised T-shirts? by hoodboi1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2008
I did this for my pal

Re: Where Do I Get Customised T-shirts? by hoodboi1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2008
did dis for a dj

Re: Where Do I Get Customised T-shirts? by radesunbo(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
you can contact @collegewear89 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for premium quality custom and ready to wear t shirts ,apparel and more

www.collegewear.com.ng

info@collegewear.com.ng

call/whatsapp on 08054815413

Re: Where Do I Get Customised T-shirts? by OkoAnike(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
Contact me for your customized shirt.. My Bbm pin is 5649AC1D

(1) (Reply)

Wow! John Fashanu's Daughter Boobs Expose' / Wholesale Postpartum Tummy Belt / Sewing Tutorial And Pattern; Learn How To Make A Band Crop Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.