Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

How To Get Free Security Training For Your Staff Now!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Free Security Training For Your Staff Now!!! (403 Views)

Train Your Staff Without Breaking The Bank. / How To Make Your Staff Happy - Richard Branson / Importance Of Tracking Your Staff With Biometric Attendance System In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Security Training For Your Staff Now!!! by tokoro: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dear Naira landers,
I just got this info from Twitter and decided to share with you guys.
Due to the current security situation in the country and the cost of getting good security training for your staff, a security services company in logos is offering free security training for small businesses, schools, hospitals, churches and mosques.
The package includes:
1.FREE SECURITY ASSESMENT OF YOUR PREMISES.
2.PREVENTIVE SECURITY PROTOCOLS FOR YOUR ORGANISATION
3.ACTIONS TO TAKE IN THE EVENT OF ROBBERY, ARSON, KIDNAPPING AND BOMB THREAT/ATTACK.
4.SCENE OF CRIME PRESERVATION.
5. SECURITY PROFILING.

THE WHATSAPP CONTACT FOR BOOKINGS IS STATED AS FOLLOWS:

THANK ME LATER
Re: How To Get Free Security Training For Your Staff Now!!! by tokoro: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
tokoro:
Dear Naira landers,
I just got this info from Twitter and decided to share with you guys.
Due to the current security situation in the country and the cost of getting good security training for your staff, a security services company in logos is offering free security training for small businesses, schools, hospitals, churches and mosques.
The package includes:
1.FREE SECURITY ASSESMENT OF YOUR PREMISES.
2.PREVENTIVE SECURITY PROTOCOLS FOR YOUR ORGANISATION
3.ACTIONS TO TAKE IN THE EVENT OF ROBBERY, ARSON, KIDNAPPING AND BOMB THREAT/ATTACK.
4.SCENE OF CRIME PRESERVATION.
5. SECURITY PROFILING.

THE WHATSAPP CONTACT FOR BOOKINGS IS STATED AS FOLLOWS:

THANK ME LATER

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Mindset Should Always Spawn Positive Ideas. / CBN To Raise N219bn In Treasury Bills / Financial Technologies May Take Over 25% Commercial Bank’s Market Shar Says Pwc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.