Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,898 members, 7,866,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Edubureau International Educational Agency - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edubureau International Educational Agency (732 Views)

Adexen Recruitment Agency Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. / Lying About Educational Background In Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edubureau International Educational Agency by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
Work as an External Agent for Edubureau international agency. Our office is in UK,Nigeria (Lagos, pH and abuja)..Tired of job hunting to no avail. ,I have got good news for you My beloved Nairalanders.Edubureau UK pays you N10,000 for Just referral and its negotiable. Let me tell you how it works!
You have a friend ,family member or you know someone that want to travel overseas to further there academics and that person is in need for a realiable agency.you only need to just refer that individual to edubureau agency and you get paid for each student referral.. No stress you only need to refer and make cool cash.

your payment will take place ,when your fellow prospective student shows 100% commitment. Edubureau gives free admission and immigration services .For further enquiries go to www.edubureau.com or call vicky:08134839393.

P.N your location is no barrier ,because with edubureau we bridge the gap.We also make use of visual services to serve you better

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! / Inventory Officer Needed In Lagos / Converting Cv And Cover Letter From Ms_word To Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.