Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,897 members, 7,866,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Like Buhari Like Abacha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Buhari Like Abacha (679 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / Ishaya Bamaiyi: "Nothing Like Abacha Loot, It Is A Media Creation" / Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Buhari Like Abacha by abacrested(f): 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
I was a very die hard fan of Abacha during his regime simply because of his war against indiscipline and corruption which endeared him to many that we were even campaigning for him during his quest to metamorphose from a military to a civilian president.
Today Abacha ' s loot is still been recovered
Buhari also promised us to stamp out corruption,but with the way things are I strongly believe we have been blinded by the fight against corruption there by allowing Buhari to follow Abacha suit. All this his travels to core Islamic countries where their ill goten wealth will be shielded is suspecting. Mind you he was an integral part of Abacha regime and still maintains that Abacha is a saint.
One thing I know is that nothing is hidden under the sun, one day we will see the real buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Buhari Like Abacha by TheBiafran(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
spot on
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 quadrillion bottles of orijin for you plus 10 plates of isi ewu jare
abacha didnt steal any money... buhari
now that abacha's loots are still being recovered in bubu's regime, i fear for the recovered loot o, because saint bubu will not steal any money just like his hero abacha
sai saint bubu lunatics everywhere
ndi oshi

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari Like Abacha by kestolove95(m): 12:07am On Mar 10, 2016
Like gej like anineh
Re: Like Buhari Like Abacha by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 10, 2016
send buhari to my shrine.. I nid to speak with him urgently...
the gods jxt spoke to me!

Re: Like Buhari Like Abacha by Standing5(m): 12:14am On Mar 10, 2016
If the west is returning money to spite abacha . . . Then they should continue with Buhari.
Re: Like Buhari Like Abacha by Flexherbal(m): 12:20am On Mar 10, 2016
Souljeezy:
send buhari to my shrine.. I nid to speak with him urgently...
the gods jxt spoke to me!
This your photo is somehow oooooo
Re: Like Buhari Like Abacha by HARDDON: 12:23am On Mar 10, 2016
When AIT ran a series on his tyranny in his reign as military.... I tot they were just been mischievous, now Itz dawned on us all, ait was right, leopard can't shred it's black spots
Re: Like Buhari Like Abacha by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
This your photo is somehow oooooo
it was meant to be "somehow"
Re: Like Buhari Like Abacha by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:28am On Mar 10, 2016
abacrested:
I was a very die hard fan of Abacha during his regime simply because of his war against indiscipline and corruption which endeared him to many that we were even campaigning for him during his quest to metamorphose from a military to a civilian president.
Today Abacha ' s loot is still been recovered
Buhari also promised us to stamp out corruption,but with the way things are I strongly believe we have been blinded by the fight against corruption there by allowing Buhari to follow Abacha suit. All this his travels to core Islamic countries where their ill goten wealth will be shielded is suspecting. Mind you he was an integral part of Abacha regime and still maintains that Abacha is a saint.
One thing I know is that nothing is hidden under the sun, one day we will see the real buhari.

Which war on indiscipline did Abacha wage?

All of una zombies don tay una no get sense
Re: Like Buhari Like Abacha by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:31am On Mar 10, 2016
HARDDON:
When AIT ran a series on his tyranny in his reign as military.... I tot they were just been mischievous, now Itz dawned on us all, ait was right, leopard can't shred it's black spots

Are you an orphan or bastard?

Do you not have elder ones you could consult with about Buhari's despotic military regime?

Ignorance and illiteracy is like madness because only mad people repeat the same action expecting a different result.

Hope you are taking down notes about this regime that you will pass to your kids so they won't be as foolish as you and your parents who voted this despotic goat
Re: Like Buhari Like Abacha by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:32am On Mar 10, 2016
kestolove95:
Like gej like anineh

Your foolishness is highlighted by your ever silly off topic posts
Re: Like Buhari Like Abacha by Vicadonis(m): 1:43am On Mar 10, 2016
Buhari no fit change

(1) (Reply)

Give Buhari 20 More Years He Will Still Lack The Capacity To Rule Nigeria / People Asking Me For Abacha’s Loot Are silly – Obasanjo Speaks / Counter Thread: Tribalism Has Come To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.