Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa (26938 Views)

Court Nullifies The Election Of Musa Arogundade, Ekiti PDP Lawmaker / Yakubu Gowon's Son, Musa, Returns After 22Years In Prison / After 22yrs In US Prison, Yakubu Gowon’s Son, Musa, Granted Clemency (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by slap1(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2016
Deltagiant:
Again, the issue of Biafra refusing to die. The mother of Musa, Edith Okongwu, refused Gowon's hand in marriage owing to differing views about the ongoing war in 1967.

Nearly 50 years after, again in the midst of Biafra controversy, Gowon finally acknowledges his Biafra era child.
The spirit behind Biafra seemed to be strong...Perhaps more acknowledgements in the offing grin

See you, see ban.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2016
Sijo01:

November 2016 indeed! Cut and nail journalism. Fela will suegbe journalist.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by Mayflowa(m): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2016
chocolateme:
This is serious.. But thank God that all finally went well.
Oga Musa, it's high time to reap all the years that the cankerworms has eaten up from your life. Be good and you shall reap 27 years of harvest in one year. Good move baba Gowon.

He wasn't suffering while he carried drug. He was just been greedy and delinquent. The mother was well to do. His imprisonment worried his mum to death. The boy nor try at all.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2016
Sijo01:

November 2016 indeed! Cut and nail journalism. Fela will suegbe journalist.
i wonder o! i didn't notice november 2016 has already come and gone,

unlike all the other nairalanders who do not bother reading through before commenting, you are very observant, brilliant observation i must say.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2016
november 2016? shocked today must be 12 APRIL 2017 then

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by geekybabe(f): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2016
Deltagiant:
Again, the issue of Biafra refusing to die. The mother of Musa, Edith Okongwu, refused Gowon's hand in marriage owing to differing views about the ongoing war in 1967.

Nearly 50 years after, again in the midst of Biafra controversy, Gowon finally acknowledges his Biafra era child.
The spirit behind **** seemed to be strong...Perhaps more acknowledgements in the offing grin

Just shut up. Psycho

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by Archiq: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2016
Aruthy:
Truely speaking they wouldn't have wasted their money. the resemblance is too much
Don't mind the man, he no serious . He forgot he did d konji. Imagine pikin resemble you die, you still dey waste money do DNA test.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2016
Deltagiant:

The spirit behind Biafra seemed to be strong...Perhaps more acknowledgements in the offing grin

What a perspective to the issue! More holistic, proactive, healing, sealing and healthier to highlight and emphasise the "handshake" across the Benue/Niger as cementing the bond for one Nigeria. Interesting to note as well that Emeka Ojukwu also had a child by a Northern Nigerian woman. These are undeniable facts that cannot be wished away. Lets emphasise the things that unite us as a country for there lies a better future for Nigeria.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2016
[quote author=Kirinwa post=43634011]What is the use of use of DNA test?
My eyes na technology and I tell you that musa resemble Gowon wella.[/quo

I like you and your post.
I had to write this because your post deserves more than a thousand likes.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by Zamurano1(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2016
Irore:

Have we reached November 2016? Ok,typo error. Welcome Musa. You may decide to join PDP but remember ur father is believer in Christ Jesus.
Bros, I tot na only me observed that error woo. your eyes dey shine like my own
Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by ROCKHARDDK(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2016
Wish you guys could see ma hair style, it sits exactly as his but I 've never been to prison and also not famous as he is in prison.........

Coded tinz
Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by mapet: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2016
Kirinwa:
What is the use of use of DNA test?
My eyes na technology and I tell you that musa resemble Gowon wella.

abi

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by tickles2luv2016(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2016
EggovinMma:
Na wa o
Many tribes just love igbo girls .

Yes cos igbo girls a beautiful and straight forward

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by callJesu: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2016
Baba please confirm me too ooo. But I dey naija and not US

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by Sappyman(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2016
I thought it was only me that saw those mistakes in dates. People don't read between the words before commenting these days on Nairaland any more. Thanks man for pointing that out.
Irore:

Have we reached November 2016? Ok,typo error. Welcome Musa. You may decide to join PDP but remember ur father is believer in Christ Jesus.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 9:37am On Mar 10, 2016
Which kind DNA rubbish dem go do?
See striking resemblance!

Gowon prick na the original document,
princess toto na the photocopy machine.

When original document meets with photocopy,it equals to photocopied document.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by iambijo(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2016
misterawo:
Northerners liking Igbo babes since 1960
igbo girls are clean and classy they knew how to dress and look beautiful yeah i am a Northerner and i love them igbo girls so sexy they even got the swag of african/american ladies
Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by gbishman: 10:05am On Mar 10, 2016
Carbon copy

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2016
Gowon had a child with an igbo woman? Never knew..
Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by LLKJSays(m): 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
@ EggovinMma...too many [Nig] tribes love igbo Women yeah.?

i TRUST you are aware that the Late,
Dim OgbuRuGburu Emeka Ojukwu,
has a Daughter HALIMA.?
Born in the North,back in the day to a....
yes...you guessed it...yep! Hausa Woman.

Google is your Friend,my Friend...

Moral of the Matter?

its only 'The Rank & File' ie members of the public,
that 'tie themselves up in the ABSURD & MYOPIC way of
Thinking & Action preconceived by Tribalism:
[what a digusting/dirty/divisive word]

Meanwhile the 'Generals' ie The Oga's on the Top of ALL NIGERIAN TRIBES,
Are not only having 'Conjugal Affairs' but are having Children
with their SO CALLED ENEMIES....

WakeUP! My People!

if anything at all?

its a 'Class War' out there.

Ditch your Divisive Tribal Poopu Today? and

InCreaSe d PeaCe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by sukkot: 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
JC
Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by datigbogirl: 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
EggovinMma:
Na wa o Many tribes just love igbo girls .
Una sweet for f!ck shikena...
Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
datigbogirl:

Una sweet for f!ck shikena...

You no sweet for fuccck? Abi ya own toto bitter?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by zicoraads: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
EggovinMma:

Kai! U ehn cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
zicoraads:

Kai! U ehn cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Na innocent question I ask dear.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by zicoraads: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
EggovinMma:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Na innocent question I ask dear.
EGO! U de try. Carry go jor...nothing do U wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by datigbogirl: 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
EggovinMma:

Sweet like agbalumo....
Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
datigbogirl:

Sweet like agbalumo....

Agbalumo better na, ya toto for sweet like bitterleaf
Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by datigbogirl: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
EggovinMma:

Agbalumo better na, ya toto for sweet like bitterleaf

You no serious...lols...
I be guy oh...!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Confirms Paternity Of Musa, USA-returnee Son Musa by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
datigbogirl:

You no serious...lols...

I be guy oh...!

cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan, Sirleaf, Ikpeazu At Obasanjo's 80th Birthday (Photos) / Buhari And Angela Merkel Pictured In Abidjan / Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.