Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

50 Cent Tells Bankruptcy Court He’s Been Flaunting Stacks Of Fake Cash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent Tells Bankruptcy Court He’s Been Flaunting Stacks Of Fake Cash (727 Views)

Burna Boy Brags About Earning N15 Million Per Show With Stacks Of Dollars [PICS] / Fadekemi Momoh Blasted For Flaunting Cleavage / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent Tells Bankruptcy Court He’s Been Flaunting Stacks Of Fake Cash by Marlboro1: 3:16am On Mar 10, 2016
Something about those stacks of cash seemed too good.

50 Cent (real name: Curtis Jackson) filed for bankruptcky after he was ordered to pay $7 million for allegedly releasing a sex tape. But that didn’t stop him from flaunting a whole lot of cash on his Instagram.

A judge then ordered 50 Cent to explain all the cash so the court could ensure he was being honest about his money woes and bankruptcy proceedings.

In a court declaration filed on Tuesday, the rapper claims the photos depict “‘prop money’ used for G-Unit Records and videos and photo shoots,” TheWrap reports.

50 Cent reiterated the importance of maintaining his “brand” — even if the money itself is fake.

“Hip-hop culture is widely recognized as aspirational in nature. The standard by which artists and fans engage is commonly tied to money, jewelry, products and advertising over social media,” 50 Cent said in the filing. “Products and brands are now marketed through social media as an effective way to engage with consumers.

“Just because I am sensitive to the needs of maintaining my brand does not mean that I am hiding assets or that I have lied on my filings in this Bankruptcy Case, neither of which is true.”

Source: http://africaonline.cc/index.php/2016/03/10/50-cent-tells-bankruptcy-court-hes-been-flaunting-stacks-of-fake-cash/
Re: 50 Cent Tells Bankruptcy Court He’s Been Flaunting Stacks Of Fake Cash by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 10, 2016
why would someone at such level get broke? Rubbish lifestyle I guess.
Re: 50 Cent Tells Bankruptcy Court He’s Been Flaunting Stacks Of Fake Cash by SolexxBarry(m): 5:52am On Mar 10, 2016
50 kobo,why nah cry cry
Re: 50 Cent Tells Bankruptcy Court He’s Been Flaunting Stacks Of Fake Cash by cruzita(f): 6:11am On Mar 10, 2016
shocked 50 cent broke !!!
Re: 50 Cent Tells Bankruptcy Court He’s Been Flaunting Stacks Of Fake Cash by mars123(m): 7:18am On Mar 10, 2016
they ask him to pay almost #2bn, why won't he claim bankruptcy?

(1) (Reply)

13 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Parents (with Pictures) / checkout Cynthia Morgan Throw Back Pix / 5 Foods That Every Nigerian Girl Must Know How To Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.