Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) (15243 Views)

Faleke Visits Ocholi's Family - Touching Photos / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Visits Ocholi's Family / How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 6:34am On Mar 10, 2016
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom in Abuja, paid condolence visits to families of the late Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Chief James Ocholi, SAN, and former Director, Federal Highways, Engr. David Kile Jime who passed on yesterday.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/03/benue-state-gov-visits-ocholi-and-kile.html

Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 6:35am On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by hungryboy(m): 6:39am On Mar 10, 2016
That Benue Governor should also try and visit his people in Agatu and other communities made that have been attacked Fulani Herdsmen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by Gossiplover: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2016
Nice one
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by Raphael81(m): 6:42am On Mar 10, 2016
i luv ortom, but were is Yahaya of kogi state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by Aristo3146(m): 7:06am On Mar 10, 2016
It shall be well..
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2016
I hardly hear about this governor is social media
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2016
Evry body will die but untimely death won't be our portion

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by gerrardomendes(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
ok
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by princemmab(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
seen
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by Goddex: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Must they take pictures and announce to the whole world?

Well, even the unfortunate man in Aso Rock also turned the situation
into politics suddenly granting scholarships and employment . . . .
Nonsense
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by kporostic(m): 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
HAVE TYM FOR VISITS AND NOT PAYING SALARIES (HE IS NOTTIND BUT A FOOL)
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by obinnashady(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Benue have not
had good
governor
since
me
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by Siberia101: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
obinnashady:
Benue has not
heard a good
governor
since
me

Yes they've not HEARD.

Ortom should start thinking of Improving Agriculture in Benue. That state is so blessed to sit and wait only for monthly allocations....

I Miss that state tho
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
With the kind big big men wey dey visit this family dem go don make heavy money o
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by obinnashady(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Siberia101:

Yes they've not HEARD.

Ortom should start thinking of Improving Agriculture in Benue. That state is so blessed to sit and wait only for monthly allocations....

I Miss that state tho
Typographical error,my bad tho
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
sighs
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by rawtouch: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kk
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by taurus21: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
hungryboy:
That Benue Governor should also try and visit his people in Agatu and other communities made that have been attacked Fulani Herdsmen.

So tell me, what's wrong with showing respect to the dead now?
Oga boss don't just comment just because you feel the urge to, everybody will die including you and people will mourn you too.
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by elopee3000(m): 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
this man fulani herdsmen killed 300 peoples both adult and children in ur state and ur still afraid to condemm fulani people or to visit agatu people u ve not done that but u ve time to pay condolence visit to james ocholi family re u afraid of buhari to speak against fulani people? angry angry angry angry >:shame to benue people for voting u(
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by yarimo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin
BoneBlogger:
I hardly hear about this governor is social media
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by pretydiva(f): 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmm...such is life
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by nan1: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
PLEASE WHEN WILL THEY VISIT THE FAMILIES OF THE OTHERS THAT ALSO DIED IN THAT SAME ACCIDENT?

OR ARE THEY ALSO NOT HUMAN BEINGS?
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by seangy4konji: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
I so not and have never heard of this minister before his demise but with the way people adore him after his death then there is a good atom of a good Nigerian in him.

The things will so today will longer after we die. Either good or bad as me know some people that will be buried secretly after they die even of na poly soap kill them for bathroom for the things they did while they were alive.

Tuale and rest In Peace boss.
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by Ozid(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Raphael81:
i luv ortom, but were is Yahaya of kogi state?
The acrimony between Ebiras and Igalas will not give the Governor the guts to visit or pay the Ocholi's family a condolence visit. But I can tell u the governor has done something that's remarkable and that's declaring 3days of mourning for the death of Mr Ocholi(SAN). But as a kogite I would have loved him visiting the Ocholi's family that will show a sign of respect to the family
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by shegsrules(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
RIP to those who lost there lives and may God comfort his family. But over speeding kills and those government officials in convoy should take note as life no get jara ooo
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by feeloscar(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
hungryboy:
That Agatu is the 1st place Fulani herdsmen have ransacked abi?
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by timothy2396(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Thats my Governor.... MSOO KWAGH WOU
Re: Governor Ortom Visits Ocholi And Kile Jime Families (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
This man needs a good wardrobe manager.

(1) (Reply)

Integrated Payment System Saved ₦361 Billion Despite Opposition, Says FG / List Of Redeployed Commissioners Of Police / Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.