Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Leverage Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Leverage Devotional (335 Views)

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje / The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje / The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Leverage Devotional by DrBookie(f): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
The Power Of Revelation Knowledge
March 10, 2016

Ephesians 1:16-18

“Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints.”

2 Peter 1:3

Revelation knowledge of God’s Word is the access code into the realm of the supernatural. Revelation knowledge is the knowledge that comes to the spirit of man, unlike head or sense knowledge, which is the knowledge that comes to the head. The Holy Spirit gives revelation knowledge of the Word as we meditate on the Word of God. The productive, responsive, potent knowledge of God that always delivers what the Word declares is the revelation knowledge of the Word. Sense knowledge of God’s Word cannot produce the power of God. This is the reason why revelation knowledge of God’s Word is very important.
The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to unveil or unravel the Word to our spirit. This revelation of the Word to our spirit by the Holy Spirit empowers us to function in the realm of God and to participate in the Divine life. Participation and partnership in the Divine life is only possible by revelation knowledge. The Word tells us that our fellowship is with the Father and the Son Jesus Christ (1 John 1:3); therefore, God has given us the Holy Spirit to open us up to the Spirit Word to facilitate this fellowship. As God’s child, you can actually fellowship with God only on the grounds of revelation knowledge, not sense knowledge. This is the reason why we have to pray for revelation knowledge of God’s Word.

FURTHER MEDITATION: COLOSSIANS 2:9, MARK 16:17

My Solid Front (Confession): In Jesus Name, I declare that I am of God. I deal in the knowledge of the God– kind, revelation knowledge. Therefore, I open up my heart to the Spirit of God to infuse me with revelation knowledg

(1) (Reply)

Making Others Happy / Tithes Paying / The Importance Of Vision.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.