Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,752 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje (469 Views)

Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje by DrBookie(f): 5:42am On Apr 30, 2016
Saturday, April 30
You Are More Than A Conqueror
Romans 8:37; 2 Corinthians 2:14
Romans 8:37 "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us." Our opening Scripture tells us that the man in Christ is more than a conqueror through Christ that loved us and gave Himself for our redemption. The reason you are more than a conqueror in Christ is because Jesus Christ gave Himself for you, that you might live in victory. It was God’s love that compelled Him to take our place as Substitute and Offering for our sins, and by the same love that made Him a sacrifice for our sins, we are more than conquerors. Hallelujah! The Word tells us in John 3:16 that God so loved the world, that He gave His Son Jesus Christ, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Beloved, by that one sacrifice of Jesus for our sins we were saved from destruction, shame and defeat forever. Anyone and everyone who believes in Jesus Christ as Lord, Christ and the Son of the Living God shall never perish; shall never be rendered useless or worthy of defeat or shame; shall never be ruined. Beloved, there is no shame before your eyes, neither is there defeat to your account. You are more than a conqueror because of Jesus’ sacrificial love for you. 1 John 5:4 tells us that the victory that overcomes the world is our faith in Jesus Christ. It does not matter what the devil hurls at you, your faith in Him sets you a perpetual overcomer; an everlasting conqueror. Rejoice in Christ because by faith in Jesus Christ, you have been translated from the realm of defeat into the realm of victory.

Other Scriptures for Meditation: 1 John 5:4-5; 1 John 4:1-4 
My Solid Front (Confession) 
In Jesus’ Name, I declare that I have been translated from the realms of defeat into the realms of victory because I believe in Jesus Christ. I am more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ who loved me and gave Himself for me.

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Mubarak Images / Revealing The Enemies!! / Satan Get Lost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.