Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

IPOB Supporter Calls Governor Okorocha A"murderer" In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporter Calls Governor Okorocha A"murderer" In London (949 Views)

IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Supporter Calls Governor Okorocha A"murderer" In London by 9jabuzzdotcom: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2016
The governor of Imo state, Governor Rochas Okorocha was on Wednesday confronted by a pro-Biafra supporter while speaking at Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, London, United Kingdom.

He had been delivering a speech on the topic; “Nigerians’ Human Capital and State Education Initiative: The View From IMO State”, when the man faced Okorocha on the podium and lamented the sufferings of Igbo-Nigerians.

The man was holding a Biafran flag in this hands as he approached Okorocha.
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NcPJxINUos

Source: www.9jabuzz.com.ng

Re: IPOB Supporter Calls Governor Okorocha A"murderer" In London by popesam1(m): 7:45am On Mar 10, 2016
Lol. That is serious oo
Re: IPOB Supporter Calls Governor Okorocha A"murderer" In London by Aristotle96(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2016
Thread about to be ban o Op
Re: IPOB Supporter Calls Governor Okorocha A"murderer" In London by BaddieKay(f): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2016
Mumu man...this is just the beginning,soon they'll come for u at home since u decided to make IMO a mess.Everywhere is one unfinished project to another.

Keep fooling yourself..
Re: IPOB Supporter Calls Governor Okorocha A"murderer" In London by fastguy10: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2016
May God bless dat guy I love his courage never you been intimidated becos of biafra
He tink he is in imo state where he do any how
Re: IPOB Supporter Calls Governor Okorocha A"murderer" In London by Naija9090: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Why didn't him punch him? He came very close to him to have rained punches on him...lol. It was very funny when Gov. Okorocha asked him in Igbo-thinking he is in Nigeria with arrogance. ..Do you know who I'm? The guy replied...yes I know who you are, you are a murderer.Lol!

You killed someone's mother and brother, you think you will just go scot free? I pity Obiano and Ikpeazu when they go abroad...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporter Calls Governor Okorocha A"murderer" In London by GeneralBiati(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2016
the guy deserve,one bottle of ooo mpa,for that matter,thumbs up dude,but i thought he for remove that his nonsense red cap he dims to be a symbol of power and authority in igboland,be raining punches,but anyway, anu naa ta,echi bu nta
Re: IPOB Supporter Calls Governor Okorocha A"murderer" In London by Tinubutoto: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2016
He would've slapped that mumu Rochas

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Men, Rape Women In Delta Communities / River Rerun Election : Unofficial Results Show PDP In Clear Lead Over APC / Igbo Lady Now Among 30 Most Influential People On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.