Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Download Music To The Web - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Download Music To The Web (844 Views)

How Can I Sell My Music To My Fans Worldwide / Let Matrix Muzix Promote Your Music To The Next Level / How To Promote Your Music To Millions Of People For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Music To The Web by Oluti(m): 3:54am On Jul 18, 2009
Can someone in the house tell me which website I can use to down load my last album to the web since I don't own a website. If for example I want to share a couple of the tracks with members of Nairaland free of charge, how do I go about doing that too.
Re: Download Music To The Web by femi1632(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2009
You meant, you want to upload your music file to the web so that others can share listening and watching? If so, go to www.youtube.com and follow instructions on uploading. It is easy and straight forward. You have to register first. It is free.
Re: Download Music To The Web by Oluti(m): 1:48am On Jul 20, 2009
I thought youtube is meant for video only. My songs are in audio format. Can I upload these to youtube too?
Re: Download Music To The Web by 9jabeats(m): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2009
9jabeats.com today launched her brand new website with lots of new features to come, members can now bookmark to facebook, twitter and digs.

Please stay tuned for lots more to come

1. Advanced News system
2. Online store
3. Simplified control panel
4. + lots more

http://9jabeats.com/signup.php?mode=signup&quota_id=-1

or as an artiste and upload your MP3’s for the world to listen .

http://9jabeats.com/signup.php?mode=signup&quota_id=1

9JABEATS.COM we stand for independent 9gerian artiste .

for all enquires and ad placements email info@9jabeats.com

(1) (Reply)

Lets Come Together To Do Am Mixtape,wat U Fink? / Need Dope Rappaz 2 4m A Formidable Ally / Music : Sinach – Dance In The Holy Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.